Chapter XVI

(A/N) *publishes a part* *mutes notifications because YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST*
OKAY HERE'S THE CHAPTER WHERE YOU FIGURE SHIT OUT!!! WHOOP!

He ordered us to get in a strange, expensive looking car. I was utterly confused. My mom looked terrified.

I could have ran. I could have grabbed a knife and held it to his throat. I could have done something. Why wasn't I quick thinking?

Well, if I ran, Mom would be alone. He'd probably do something horrible to her. I couldn't live with myself. And... this man is my dad. Biologically, of course. I use to love this man! And look up to him and love him unconditionally.

But he's changed. I guess I don't want to believe this. I don't want to let go of the dad I use to know. I want to keep going, not give him a reason to snap and see if maybe, just maybe, a part of my Pluto Hades is left over.

"Still lovely," he purred. One hand was on the wheel, the other high on my mother's thigh.

"Stop that," I growled. My mom never told me why they got a divorce. She was a strong women, too! Seeing her submit to this creepy ass fucker was terrifying as it is. Maria di Angelo always knew what she was worth, even while she wasn't in a good place (drunk, high, etc.). She wouldn't let any man treat her like this!

"Shut up, little girl," he growled. We made eye contact for a split second. Daggers.

His eyes were sharper than daggers. Hell, they were sharper than the corn chips that always find a way to get stuck in your throat.

I narrowed my eyes, pulling at a lose thread on the dress. My mom glanced back at me, throwing me a look that said "Don't mess up."

What did he tell her while I was gone? Should I text Will? The police? I feel around for my ph-

I don't have pockets.

Fucking dresses and their non-pocket-having ways!

Pluto must have told my mother something before I came home. Maybe that's why she's so scared? That's the only logical reason. My mother ain't no pussy!

So, I was scared. But neither did my mother raise a pussy. I'd save Mom if it meant my life being taken. I hoped Pluto wasn't that bad. He flexed his neck, feeling my glare against him.

His tattoos curled around his neck in a menacing way. When he flexed they seemed to be more threatening. His whole, muscular body was covered with tats. It made him look a bit inhuman, to be honest. Snakes, skulls, pierced hearts, all wrapped around his body. Strange.

The car took a huge turn and I toppled over in the back seat. Where were we going? I examined the terrain out the window.

I saw the ocean. The water sparkled happily, it was unaware of anything other than the own tranquility of its waters.

"Hey," I kicked the back of his seat, "where are we going?" He shot me a toothy grin.

"I'd like to introduce you to some people. They've been waiting a while to meet you." What? I'm confused.

Where are we going?

(A/N) I lied