CHAPTER 2: THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Jessica's Pov:

Skyler and I are walking around outside, talking. Then, Jake came up to us.

Skyler's Pov:

I was talking to Jessica, then I saw Jake coming towards us. Then, "Skyler, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" Jake asked me. "Sure," I answered. We walked to an area where nobody was, then Jake said "Skyler, um...... I was wondering if you will go to the dance with me?" I was shocked and speechless.

Jake's Pov:

"Skyler, um...... I was wondering if you will go to the dance with me?" I just asked Skyler. After I looked at her expression, and I think she was shocked. After about 10 seconds, she answered, "Sure," then I said "ok... well my friends might be looking for me... so I'll pick you up at 7:00pm?" "OK, see you later," "bye," I was so happy, the girl I like is my "date" to the dance :)

Skyler's Pov:

OMG, that did not just happen. Jake asked me to the dance :D

After Jake left, I stood there for a minute, then I ran to Jessica.

"JESSICA, JESSICA, GUESS WHAT?"

JESSICA: "What?"

"JAKE JUST ASKED ME TO THE DANCE!"

JESSICA: "OMG, REALLY?"

"Yeah, can you help me with getting ready?"

JESSICA: "Sure, do you want to go home now?"

"Sure."

Then we started walking, then we stopped when I realized...

"Jess, now that I'm going to the dance with Jake, you're gonna be going alone,"

JESSICA: "Nope, while you were talking to Jake, Marty asked me,"

"OMG, really? How?"

JESSICA: "Well..."

***FLASHBACK***

Jessica's Pov:

After Skyler went with Jake so they could talk alone, I looked around and noticed Marty coming up to me. Then I said to myself "OMG, Marty's coming," BTW: I have a huge crush on him. When he was in front of me, he said...

MARTY: "Hi Jessica,"

JESSICA: "Hi Marty,"

MARTY: "Um... are you going to the dance with anybody?"

JESSICA: "Just Skyler, why?"

MARTY: "Well... um... I was wondering if you would go with me?"

JESSICA: "Oh, sure I will,"

MARTY: "Really?"

JESSICA: "Yeah,"

MARTY: "Cool, so can I pick you up at 7:00pm?"

JESSICA: "Sure,"

MARTY: "Ok... bye,"

JESSICA: "Bye."

Then when he walked away, I said "I can't believe he asked me :)"

Marty's Pov:

Yes!! :)

*****END OF FLASHBACK*****

Skyler's Pov:

Jessica just explained to me what happened while Jake asks me to the dance.

"OMG, now we can go together,"

JESSICA: "Let's get home so we can start getting ready,"

"OK."

______________________________________________________________________

Hai guys!

So I'm trying my best to update everyday or every 2nd day or once a week. Please vote and comment what you think!

Enjoy!

~Steph