CHAPTER 6: WHILE AT JAKE AND MARTY'S HOUSE

Skyler's Pov:

After that, Jake took my hand and held it until we got to his car. When we got to my house, he walked with me to the door, and when we got inside, I ran upstairs and got changed into an abstract sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and black high tops, then washed my face.

Jake's Pov:

While Skyler was getting changed, I texted Marty.

*Hey Marty, I drove Skyler back 2 our house. If u want, u can text me when u and Jessica want 2 leave and I can pick u both up*

MARTY: *K thanxs.*

After he answered, Skyler was walking down the stairs. When she got to me, I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me and kissed her cheek.

Skyler's Pov:

Jake is so comforting. I feel like he is my boyfriend :)

When we got into the car and he started the car, he grabbed my hand and said.....

"Are you OK now?"

"Yeah, thanks to you,"

After I said that we smiled at each other and faced our attention back to the road.

******5-10 minutes later******

We just got to Jake and Marty's house. When Jake park, we got out and he came up to me ad put his arm around my waist and we walked through the door and into the house. When we got into the house, Jake went to get changed and my phone buzzed, when I checked it and saw it was from Jessica, I remembered I didn't text or tell her I was leaving.

Jessica's Pov:

I don't know where Skyler went, so I texted her.

JESSICA: *Hey, where r u?"

*I'm at Jake and Marty's house*

JESSICA: *Oooohhh*

*Really?*

JESSICA: *K, I'll c u later. (or maybe not)*

*Ur going 2 get it later*

After I finished texting Skyler, Marty came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek :) Then he turned me around and kept his hands on my waist and asked.....

MARTY: "So Jess, what should we do now?"

After he asked, I threw my arms loosely around his neck and answered....

JESSICA: "I don't know,"

I couldn't believe what happened next.....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

So I'm going to hold off on my other book (that I haven't started yet)

IMAGINE

And I'm doing another book full of different lyrics

Please comment what song and who the artist is

Thanks

~Steph