CHAPTER 3: GETTING READY AND LEAVING

***5 minutes later***

When Jessica and I got home, we ran straight to our rooms and started getting ready. When we got our dresses out, I looked at the time and it said 5:45pm.

"Jessica, we only have an hour and a half til Jake and Marty get here!"

JESSICA: "Oh no, let's start getting changed and I'll help you with your make-up,"

"OK thanks,"

JESSICA: "You're welcome."

***3 minutes later***

I was sitting down ready for Jessica to do my make-up.

***hour and a half later***

I thanked Jessica and looked at myself in the mirror and admired how good Jessica did my make-up.

Jake's Pov:

Marty and I just finished getting ready and then I drove us to Skyler and Jessica's house.

Skyler's Pov:

I was fixing my hair and Jessica was cleaning her room (she was bored and decided to do that till they came) then the door bell rang, Jessica went to the door and opened it and then I heard Marty say "Jessica, you look nice," then she replied "thanks," then Jake asked where I was and she said my name and I said "I'll be down in a minute," then Jessica got her purse and walked out with Marty and Jake waited for me to come down. Then when I started walking down the stairs, Jake was pacing, then I said "hi Jake," then he looked up and said "hi Skyler, you look nice," and said "thanks," then I grabbed my purse and we walked out the door and I locked it. After I locked it, we were walking beside each other, then I felt Jake put his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers together. I looked down and then I blushed but I think it was hard to tell because of my make-up. When we got to the car, he opened my door and then closed it once I was seated and went to his door and then started going (Jake and I were in the front and Marty and Jessica were in the back.)

***4 minutes later***

______________________________________________________________________

Hai guys!

So my friend Nelly and I started an account together

xMusiqxx

Please follow us and read our books

Invisible (Niall Horan)

IMAGINE THAT

JOCKS

We will try and update everyday

~Steph