CHAPTER 1: FIRST TIME HE TALKS TO ME

Skyler's Pov:

It was a Thursday morning, I woke up at 6:30am and started getting ready for school. I went to my closet and got out blue skinny jeans, a zebra printed sweatshirt with a white undershirt and black high tops. After, I went to the bathroom, got changed, then, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and put a little bit of make-up on. After I went to my best friend Jessica's room and woke her up. (I don't live with my parents. I live in Canada with Jessica and my parents live in the United States) after I woke her up and she was ready, we had something quick to eat and walked to school.

***4 minutes later***

When we got there, I saw my crush since 6th grade, Jake, then Jessica saw me looking and looked at my daze and then said (pretty loud) "HEY SKYLER,THERE'S JA-," but I covered her mouth before she could finish saying his name. "Please don't say it out loud," then she chuckled and we walked inside the school. When we got inside, we went separate ways to our lockers. When I got there, I opened it, got what I needed then closed it. When it closed, I looked and was so shocked, then got nervous and couldn't believe who it was, it was Jake. After he said....

Jake = ABC

Skyler = ABC

"Hey Skyler,"

"Hi Jake,"

"Are you going to the dance?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Not sure yet. Are you going with anyone?"

"Just Jessica,"

Then somehow, all my things fell. We both bent down and picked them up, then we both reached for my history book and his hand went right on top of mine. I was shocked, and I think he was too, then we both stood up and he gave me my book and said....

"Here you go,"

"Thanks,"

"I guess I'll see you around,"

"Yeah,"

"Bye,"

"Bye."

Then when I turned away, I whispered to myself "oh my gosh."

Jake's Pov:

Wow, I didn't expect that.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Thanks for reading my first I guess you can call fanfic!

Please vote on it if you like or love it and comment what you think

~Steph