CHAPTER 4: DURING THE DANCE

Jessica's Pov:

When we got there, right when we parked, Marty pulled me out of the car and we ran to the school doors.

Skyler's Pov:

After we parked, Marty and Jessica ran to the doors, then Jake got out and went to my door and opened it for me, took my hand and helped me out. When he closed the door, we walked in with our hands intertwined. When we got in, we went to a table. (we had no idea where Jessica and Marty went) Then a slow song came on, then Jake stood up, put his hand out in front of me, I put my hand in his and we walked to the middle of the dance floor. When we got to the middle, he put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. Then while we were dancing, someone hit into me and I stumbled forward into Jake. Then I looked at him and he was looking me in the eyes.

Jake's Pov:

When Skyler stumbled into me, I looked in her eyes when she looked at me and I smiled.

Skyler's Pov:

Jake and I looked in each others eyes for a couple of seconds, then we leaned in and then..........

our lips touch and..... we kissed :D

***** 1 minute later*****

Skyler's Pov:

When the song ended, we slowly parted then looked each other (in the eyes) and then started talking.

SKYLER + JAKE: "Sorry,"

Then we laughed cause we said it at the same time and then, we walk away from the dance floor.

Jessica's Pov:

OMG, Jake and Skyler kissed.

Jake's Pov:

Oh. my. gosh I can't believe that just happened :)

When we got out of the way, we found Marty and Jessica.

Skyler's Pov:

When we found Marty and Jessica, Jessica came to me and then asked

JESSICA: "Soo... what happened?"

"OK, so  while we were dancing, someone hit into me, and I stumbled forward and when Jake and I locked eyes..... we leaned in....... and kissed

JESSICA: "OMG,"

Jake's Pov:

After talking to Marty for a couple of minutes, I noticed Skyler walking away. So I told Marty that I'll see him later and followed Skyler. When I caught up to Skyler, she was standing against a wall, then I walked up to her.

Skyler's Pov:

While I was waiting for Jake, I saw Stacy, the most popular girl in school, then I noticed that she is walking up to me. (she's always so mean to me)

STACY: "Hey Skyler,"

"Hi Stacy,"

STACY: "So I was wondering what does it feel like to be you?"

"What do you mean?"

STACY: "Oh well, you've just gotten so fat lately. Oh, and I also don't understand why Jake kiss someone as worthless as you,"

Oh My Gosh, I can't believe she said that.

STACY: "I'll see you later,"

After she walked away, my tears that I was holding in, slid down my cheeks. Then Jake came up to me. When he came up to me, I was stiff and staring at the floor. When he got to me he looked at me then he looked worried.

Jake's Pov:

When I got to Skyler, I looked at her and she wasn't even moving, that scared me, what happened.

Skyler's Pov:

Then Jake put his arm across my shoulders and whispered in my ear

"Skyler?"

SKYLER: "........."

"Skyler?"

SKYLER: ".........."

"Skyler, what wrong?"

And at that moment, I ran out the door and went outside.

Jake's Pov:

SKYLER!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

So, I'm sorry to say that I won't be updating cause my other account

xMusiqxx

With my friend Nelly (Jenelle) are having some problems with our book

When we get everything fixed and figured out, I will update as soon a possible

Sorry ^~^

~Steph