You!

Chapter 5: You!

-Jade's P.O.V-

I woke up and it was still kinda dark.

"What time is it?" I grumble as i look at the clock.

"6:38 am..... Im going back to sleep!" I say as i lay back down and close my eyes.

But just as i was about to fall asleep i heard someone shuffle around the house. I heard the footsteps get louder and then my door creaking open. I reach under my pillow for a knife and grip it tightly. Next thing i knew the bed sunk down behind me and i heard a loud grumble.

"Jordan you ass.... Nearly scared me half to death." I say hitting his back. He only chuckled and then went full out tickle mode on me.

I was very ticklish so i couldnt help but laugh.

"No!! Stop haha!!" I yelled and squirmed trying to get him to stop. He stopped an few minutes so i can catch my breath and calm down a little. I flopped on the bedd and just let out a sigh.

"Its been a long time since i got you to laugh like that haha." He states. He closes his eye and then he fell asleep very quickly.

I couldn't go back to sleep so i went outside to watch the sun rise over the lake. I go a blanket cause it was still cold and walked out to the dock. As i saw the sun peak over the tall mountains i heard a voice behind me.

"Your awake...." It was deep and somewhat cold.

I whipped my head around and my eyes widened.

"Y-you!! I saw you at the asylum!" I yell completely shocked.

"Yes only if it wasn't for you and your friends who caused the distraction i needed, i would have never escaped." He said as he stared at me.

I fidgeted under his gaze and i cast my eyes down to the ground trying to avoid eye contact.

"My name is Alex, Alex Lee Hughes."

I look at him.

"Im J-Jade. Jade Dreygon." I stutter.

He walked up closer to me but didnt get very far when i heard Jordan yell.

"JADE!!" He came running and got in front of me in "Big Brother Protective Mode".

"Who the hell are you!?" My brother spat at Alex.

"Jordan-"

"Jade are you ok?"he cut me off.

"Yes but this man is not a threat!" I yell as i walked in front of Jordan scowling at him.

"And how do you know that!? Huh!? He could be planning to harm you!" He yells.

"I assure you i dont harm girls in any way, shape or form. I give you my word." Alex said raising his hands. "But it seems as if i must be going so ill leave you be." She smirked before taking off into the forest and disappearing.

"Are you crazy!?" Jordan yelled at me grabbing my shoulders.

"Yes! Im fine he didnt hurt me!" I say shaking him off and walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed.

A moment passed and Jordan stepped in the room.

"Look im sorry, i just though he was going to harm you so i kinda lost it." He apologized. "Will you forgive me?"

I sat there for a moment and then sighed.

"Yes.... I do. I know that it was just an instinct of yours." I say as i walked to him and hugged him.

"Thank you...." He mumbled as he hugged me back. "Hey ill make breakfast this morning ok?" He said and he pulled away smiling.

I smiled back. "Alright i can live with that since i cooked dinner last night." I giggled.

"Alright." He chuckled then we went out to the living room and Luke was still asleep but sprawled out on the floor.

Jordan and i just laughed.