Moonlight

Chapter 11: Moonlight

I was restless for the next couple of nights, i was worrying about Alex and his wounds. I was hoping he wouldn't reopen them and bleed to death.

I lay in my bed and i slowly start to fall asleep. But just before i do the last image i see is of Alex's face before everything went black.

-Third Person P.O.V-

As Jade lay there, Alex slowly walks over to her side, never taking his eyes off of her face.

The moonlight hit her skin just right and it made her skin look as if she had a gentle glow. A glow that seemed to only belong to a celestial being.

Alex knelt down in front of her sleeping face and stared at her, taking in every little detail of her features. Her long, silky flaming hair that fanned out all around her. Her soft, pale skin that he could still feel from when she stitched his wounds.

Completely unaware of what he was doing, Alex slowly raised one hand and slowly, yet gently, traced her jawline to her lips.

He started leaning in slowly but then he quickly caught himself and stood up. He cursed at himself before he settled on placing a soft kiss on her forehead and leaving.

But before he completely disappeared into the darkness of the night, he turned his head towards Jade once more before a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

Then he was gone.

When Jade woke up that morning she was in an unusually good mood from the moment she got up. She didn't know why but she just felt happy, which kinda creeped Luke and Jordan out a little.

I am very sorry for the wait. Ive just been busy with work and school. But anyways i hope you enjoyed this little chapter and yea.... Byebye!