Chapter 1

"Congratulations!" Mr.kim shouted in joy as I entered the room.

"Ah thank you sir!" I replied.

Mr. Kim is my head officer. His full name is mr. Kim seokjin.

Yes. I am a police officer. I clear all the hard and scary missions like just now. I completed this mission that is to kill the belman's leader. The gang was one of the scariest guys to be killed but you know I am a hero so I can do anything I want. I smirked.

"So mr.Jungkook! We got another mission for you! But this time it is going to be a game for you to win your promotion!" He said.

"Ok sir." I replied.

" you can ask your coworker to join with you. Since there are three people in that group. I'll explain everything tomo indetail, pls bring your coworkers if they are joining." He said.

"Yes sir." I replied as I exited the office.

I sighed. I have never got a girlfriend to enjoy my life with so instead I live my life with these stupid missions.

I called Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung! Do you want to join my mission, it's a group mission!" I explained expecting him to say yes.

"Sure!" He replied which my eye lit.

"Thanks hyung! Ask namjoonie hyung also!" I said.

"Ok bye!" He said as I cut the Call.

I drove my car home and went to straight bathroom. I showered, wore my clothes and made dinner.

While eating my dinner, I suddenly received a call from hobi hyung.

"Hyung?" I muttered.

"he said yes!" He spoke.

"Woah! Thanks hyung let meet in our meeting room tomorrow since mr.kim said he will tell us the detail." I said.

"Araso! Bye!" He said as he cut the call.

I ate my dinner and went to my room and fell asleep.

[next morning.]

I woke up due to alarm. I sighed. I showered and went down and straight to my car. I don't want to have breakfast. When I was standing outside my car I saw girls drooling over me.

Aish. My neighbors and all are filled with sluty bitches. I just directly got inside my car not caring bout them.

I slowly drove my car to the office.

When I entered the meeting room I saw a sluty bitch making out with namjoon hyung. I sighed. This how we have to take our life's. We have to only live our lives with sluty bitches since we don't have time to make a real one.

*cough* I fake cough to make them know I was there.

They quickly pulled away.

"Bye ~" She said which made me to edge of cringe from hearing her voice.

"Bye." He replied back.

I went and sat beside him.

"Hi hyung." I greeted him.

"Hi jungkookie." He replied with embarrassment from just now.

I saw hoseok hyung entering in.

"Hi hyung!" I greeted hoseok hyung.

"Hey jungkookie.." he greeted back.

Then mr. Kim seokjin came in.

"Nice to see you all in time." I said.

"So today I will tell you the mission." He said as he placed pictures of three lips.

I sighed again. I knew it was going to be something stupid again.
I scanned all the lips.

In all of the three lips, one of them caught my eyes, it is the '[lips #1]'

It looked so seductively addicting.

[lips #1]

[lips #1]

[lips #2]

[lips #2]

[lips #3]

[lips #3]

"So these are three lips of three criminal. And they are in a gang. I want all of you to choose one lips and get into the mission upon catching them. And the clue I will give is their name, place and their crime." He explained.

Aish this is so complicated. I sighed. I think I have to end my life just sighing

"So now you can choose." He ended the explaining.

"Hmm.... I will choose lips#1..." I rushed being scared my hyungs might choose that.

"I will choose lips#2" hoseok hyung said.

"Since I don't have a option and I am fine with anything I will go with lip#3" namjoon hyung said.

"Ok since you have choosen. Take this lips along with the clues that I have attached with them." Mr. Kim seokjin said as he gave us the paper.

When I opened the paper I saw the name which was kinda familiar to me.

Name: park Jimin.....

-TBC-

A/n: my second jikook ff! go ahead and check out my first jikook ff.

By: JIKOOK_28

©️All Rights Reserved.