Chapter 8

"WHAT HAPPENED JIMIN-ah?" Jin hyung asked in worried expression as he stopped the car in the middle of the road just because of Jimin hyung screaming. Thank god we were on the highway.

"Nothing.. hyung.." Jimin said.

"I accidentally stepped on his leg that's why.." I lied.

"Ouh ok.."Jin hyung said as he turned back to continue driving.

"Hyung when r we reaching?"

"We r near.."

Thank god.

"We are here!" Jin hyung shouted in joy.

"So hyung we will be heading back tp our room" I said as I pulled Jimin hyung with me.

"Jk let me just take my luggage.." HOBI said.

"Sure hyung~" I said.

I was in hurry to pull this guy in to my room and make him scream my name. Just kidding, you guys believed it omg. Lmao 😂.

I just want to talk to him as much I as can. Is just that I miss his presence.

-Jimin PoV-

"Jungkook-Ah just come with me to my room I will get my luggage and come.." I said as I was pulling him together with me heading towards mine and taehyung's room.

He mouthed 'ok'

I put the card to open the door But stood there still to the sound of a moan. Jungkook looked at me weirdly as I looked at floor to see only clothes.

"Mhmm~ taehyung-ah~ mhm~" I heard a moan that sounded like Suga hyung's.....what?

I entered in together with jungkook to see the faces that were having this sensation to not misunderstand.

It was so clear. It is V and Suga hyung.

"HYUNG! TAEHYUNG-Ah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted.

-V pov-

:an hour ago:

I was in my room stream a music video. Then I got really bored and started watching porn.

My phone. The caller ID was suga hyung.

"Yes hyung"(on the phone)

"Whatcha doin?"(On the phone)

"Nothing bored so watching porn.."(On the phone)

"I can't show you real porn"(On the phone) he whispered but I heard it so a smirk formed on my face.

"Wanna come over and watch together with me?"( On the phone)

"Yeah sure"(On the phone)

He cut the call.

I was just waiting for him

He came in.

We watched we were fine till suga hyung spoke.

"Why don't we make it real?"

My eyes went wide. He didn't give me time to respond but he stripped himself as he started kissing me. The kiss turned from passionate to a rough one. I than started strip myself between the kiss.

"Mhm~ mhm~" i moaned.

He than broke the kiss looked into my eyes. He drifted himself down and started to leave hickeys on my neck.

He than got up.

"Kneel down." He order as he got up.

I just obeyed him.

"Now give me blowjob by sucking me hard"

I just obeyed as he opened his boxer.

I took his member in my hands.

I slow slid my tongue on his member.

"Mhm~ fuck tae~ you are so good~" he moaned as I fasten the pace.

I thrust my mouth onto his member. He was being so pleasured his hands started messing my hair as he head and he body started to arch back.

"Man your are so fuckin good tae~" he moaned.

"Fuck... fuck... I am going to cum..." suga hyung said as he released his tasty juice into my mouth. And he slowly pulled back.

He carried me and threw me on the bed. We got under blanket. When he was about to place his member on my hole. The door opened revealing Jimin and another familiar guy.

:back to present:

-JIMIN POV-

Thank god they were doing this under the blanket so I can't see their private parts.

"Cock block" suga hyung whispered

"Jimin-ah didn't u say u r coming after 3:00pm?" Taehyung looks so confused.

"Its my wish boy" I said giving a smirk.

Jungkook stood there covering his eyes. I want to laugh they way how cute jungkook is acting alike.

"Sorry Jimin-Ah I couldnt control... it is just he looked hot today.." suga hyung explained.

Omg this part should hot sensation where there will be shouting but I want to laugh my ass off.

They took serious lmao.

"It's ok, just carry on... I'll explain to you later.." I said as I left dragging jungkook with me not wanting to disturb them.

"Hyung why are they so gay?" Jungkook asked which wanted me to laugh so badly.

"Jungkook-Ah it's 21+ u shouldn't be talking bout this..." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"By the way u didn't tell me why you came here?" I asked trying to change topic.

"I came here to catch this park Jimin guy...the criminal.."

-TBC-

©️All Rights Reserved.