Chapter 23

I widened my eyes at the sudden attack. I am sure he did it because he is drunk. The strong alcohol smell in his mouth kept reminding that he is kissing me cause he is drunk.

He hands slowly went around my neck. I just stood straight since I didn't want to take advantage of drunk Jiminie. He pulled us apart.

"W-why...? You don't like me? But you just said you love me..?" He said as he looked at me all worried. Is it true that drunk people tells the truth? If that is so, he likes me? We should get going.

"I do love you, But you are drunk, I don't want to take advantage of this" I said.

"0h..." he said as he went towards the car.    

•END OF FLASHBACK•

[Next morning]
•JIMIN POV•

I woke up with a aching head ache. God the hangover result is too much.. I got up did my toilet business and headed out of my room to get hangover medicine and have morning stretches. I entered the kitchen with my eyes closed. I heard someone greeting me.

"Morning hyung" He said. I looked at him lazy while reaching for a cup of water to swallow the hangover medicine.

"Hey jungkook..." I said.

I swallowed the medicine and pulled a chair and sat down with my head on the table dozing off. Suddenly a recap of last night flashed into my head. I KISSED HIM LAST NIGHT!!! But the thing is he didn't kiss me back....and what he said made me feel touched. He doesn't want to take advantage of the drunk me...

I felt happy but the time when I was asking whether he loves.... I felt scared looking towards for his answer. I started zoning out when jungkook brought me to reality. I hope he doesn't ask about last night.

"Are you Fine hyung?" He asked looking worried.

"Y-Yeah... just that little too much of hangover..." I said awkwardly.

"About last night....... do you remember anything?" He asked. Shit, shit, shit! Why me?

"N-no....why?" I lied.

"Ouh nothing... just that you took ADVANTAGE OF ME!" He lied. God why the hell is he lying?! I didn't take advantage of him!

"WTF I DIDN-" just than I realised I spilled the truth that I know what happened last night making jungkook smirk.

"So you do know what happened last night" He said while smirking.

"Y-Yeah...Sorry about that.."

"It's ok hyung, only these way you will find an answer to your confusion" he said making me confused.... how did he know I was confused about my feelings?

"You should think about your answer hyung, you have been through enough and had hard times...glad taehyung-sshi was there to save you..." He said...how did he know..? Did he read my dairy..?

"Did you read my dairy?" I asked him looking at him.

"N-no..?"

"Jungkook!" I raised my voice.

"Y-Yeah.."

"*sighs* it's ok, it's the truth anyways... I am confused about my feeling towards you Jungkook..." I said collapsing on the table to sleep with just eyes close.

"Hmm.. take your time" he said while looking worried at me.

I smiled and got up to make myself a coffee.

"Jungkook, what time is your work at the pub?" I asked while making two cups of coffee.

"Around 6pm and will come back home around 12-1am" he said.

I placed the coffee on table for him and sat on the otherside.

"Why late?" I asked.

"Since it's Saturday.." he said.

"Why not come with me to café till than?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Nah, it's ok hyung.. I have to practice singing till than.." he said

"Ouh ok.."

••••••
[in café]

"Hello, what would you like to order?" I asked looking the person.

"A cappuccino and that's it."

"It will be served shorty.." I said walking back just when I saw Hobi kissing taetae and parting.

"Hi hyung" I waved at hobi hyung and gave the order to suga hyung.

I went back to hobi hyung for some life advice.

"Hyung..."I whined.

"Yes Jimin"

"I don't know what to do with my life..." I said.

"Aww.. why is my chim chim sad??" He said while patting my back.

"I am confused about my feeling towards Jungkook... he loves me a lot but I am Still not sure..." I said while sitting down with my head on the table.

"You are just too occupied. Let organize your thoughts ok?"

"Mm.." I hummed lazily.

"Why not we go to pub tonight and just have little fun?" Hobi hyung asked.

-TBC-

A/n: helllllllllo wveryoneee. HAPPPPPPPYYYYY PURPLE DAYYYYYYY. WAHHHH ITS BEEN 24 YEARS SINCE THAT CUTY WAS BORNNNNN. LOBE YOU TAEHYUNGIEEEE.

©️All Rights Reserved