Chapter 38

•JIMIN POV•

I was about to get up when he stopped me by holding my wrist. I looked at him confused.

"Kook?"

"You know it's been more than a month since we had sex ryt?" He spoke with fustration while looking into my eyes.

"Jungkook But tomorrow is the competition, I can't become wrecked-"

"Shhhh...don't say anything.... I miss being....inside....you...." he whispered while aiming at my lips with his.

I felt his lips, eyes closing melting to the touch. His hands held on to my hips pulling me closer. He rolled over, hovering over me as broke the kiss to stare into my eyes.

"Do you know something? I love you so much that you are the soul of my body" he whispered, still looking into my eye.

He than moved towards my lips and kissed me again. My eyes melt into the touch as my hands travelled to his neck pulling him closer to me.

He than moved his lips to my neck as my head arched back due to the pleasure.

*BANG*

We quickly stopped and turned around towards the door. Awkward silence was filled in the room between the person standing at the door and us.

"*chuckles* sorry for the disturbance love birds, I just came to see how your practice is going on~" Hoseok spoke.

I blushed as I turned around to hide my face while jungkook giggled.

"It's fine hyung, wanna see?" I said.

"Nah it's fine, I don't want spoilers, I am leaving" he laughed as he left smirking looking behind me. I was confused. I turned around to see Jungkook holding a handcuff.

"What-" I was cut off

"Shh... don't ruin my mood" he whispered as gently dragged me to the stripping pole as it was a 'dance practice room'. He handcuffed me to the pole, both my hands.

He laid me down as his hands gently touched every parts of my body. It sent chills down my spine as I stayed frozen.

He hovered over me while unbuttoning my pants.

"How do you manage to be tasty all the time?" He whispered seducingly while his hands strip my pants and shirt of me leaving me on boxers alone. I started to breath heavily due to his touch.

"Mm~ jungkook... stop... teasingly" I moaned.

"Sure baby" he whispered, pulled my boxers down and quickly attacked me giving blow job. I arched my head back, becoming a moaning mess.

"Ahg- jungkoook~"

"Are you disrespecting daddy?"

"I am sorry daddy..." I whispered with no power due to pleasure.

He than came to the same eye level as me. I looked at him confused, breathing heavily. A sudden thrust of a big huge dick inside me made me groaned in pain. Tiny tears poured from my eyes yet he continued thrusting inside me gently.

"I am sorry baby boy.." He guiltily spoke.

"It's okay daddy.. ah.."'I started to moan again as the pain started to turn into pleasure.

After few thrust he came inside me. He pecked my forehead as he spoke "I love you 3000"

" it's Iron man's-" he cuts me.

"But I am your iron man..." he pouted.

"Let me finish baby, I was going to say 'but you are my iron man' " I chuckled.

He giggled as he pecked my cheek.

"I love you 3000 too"

he pulled himself out and collapsed beside me, panting. I chuckled.

"Mind removing the handcuff?" I asked.

"Sure sir" he made a gentlemen look as he got up to open the handcuff.

"Let's go take enough sleep baby, tomorrow is the big day" I spoke. I weakly stood up and started putting my clothes on.

[next day]

I woke up due to strong light hitting through the window. That's when it clicked my head. THE DAY HAVE FINALLY COME.

I excited got up from the bed and jumped on top of jungkook. Jungkook groaned pain.

"What's with this sudden attack in the morning?" He groaned pushing me aside and turned around to continue sleeping.

"YO JUNGKOOK TODAY IS THE DAY" I screamed running to the toilet to get ready as I heard a chuckle from the bed.

[4 hours later]

We reached school around 12:00 pm and there were these stylists Noona who helped us on the clothes and make up.

Jungkook and I are the next one to perform. Nervous got me down. I have been vomiting since morning, I didn't tell jungkook as I didn't want him to get worried. A sudden dizziness appeared, I managed to stay up as I heard host speaking.

"And next to perform in this talent show 2026, is not a participant but old students of this school are here to make up proud, let's put up our hands for JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK!" The host spoke as the crowd cheered.

"Hey baby, are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he pecked my forehand.

"Y-yeah.." we spoke and got to our position.

We were on stage at our finishing position. As soon as the song went off, that was the last time I saw light. My eyes went dark and the next thing I knew

I collapsed....

Written by: JIKOOK_28
A/n: hope you all loved it...

@All Rights Reserved