Specialty

************
"Impossible situations are

************"Impossible situations are

************

"So you guys didn't have sex?" Jessica asked me as I pushed her into my room.

"What??? Nooo!!!" I said as my cheeks started blushing, "I only slept with him." Jessica's eyebrows rose and then she added, "Wait a sec boss shared a bed with someone, ohh god Olivia should hear this."

But then Jessica's facial expression changed and she asked me "What happened to you yesterday?"

I shut my eyes close, not wanting to remember last night's dreadful events. "I'll tell you later, I don't feel like talking."

"Ok sure sweetie, I'm going to change. I'll see you downstairs." Jessica said as she kissed my cheek and left my room.

I changed into some shorts and a crop top.

Outfit below.

I went downstairs and saw Cole sitting in the living room

I went downstairs and saw Cole sitting in the living room. "Hi, Cole." I said.

"Hey." He said as he turned to face me, "How are you?"

"I've been better." I said with a slight smile.

"Nathan told me." He said, "I should've been there with you, both of you could have been hurt."

"Cole, it's not your fault. I had that feeling that something bad was about to happen to Nathan, so I started looking for him without your permission."

"It's a good thing that you didn't ask me, because I wouldn't have accepted it and Nathan would have been dead or hurt."

I flinched when I pictured Cole's point of view "Don't say that." I said instantly trying to erase that scene from my head.

"Sorry." He said, so I dropped on the couch near Cole and said, "No problem."

"ZOOOEEEE, JESSICA TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!!" Olivia yelled as she ran downstairs looking for me.

And when she found me she said, "You bitch why didn't you tell me??"

"I was going to but you didn't give me a chance!!!" I said, then I scooted over so Olivia could sit between me and Cole.