Is that ok

Georgia's P.O.V

I got ready as May sat on my bed looking through my old magazines.

"Your phones ringing." She called throwing it into my closet. I answered with our looking "Hello?"

"Georgia."

"Goodbye Dad."

"No wait please just let me speak."

I sighed and put the phone back to my ear.

"I have a ball coming up this week. I would like it if you came. If you don't want to help me out that's fine but I do want to see you. Your still my daughter Georgia."

I looked down at my hands as I played with them. This was the first time that he had ever tried to be an actual father. Maybe giving him a chance wouldn't be so bad.

"Am I aloud to bring someone?"

"Yes that's fine by me. I'll have a car come pick you up at your house. It's this Tuesday."

"Ok great."

"Goodbye Georgia."

"Bye Dad."

"There's no way in hell your actual going to that right?" May asked from the other room. She must have over heard it.

"I'll give him a chance. He did say he wants to try and be my dad again."

"Alright but if he try's anything...he's going to have me to deal with." She said as she kicked the air. I laughed and continued to get ready.

Ryder's P.O.V.

Will held my robe up for me as I slid into it. He patted my back and grabbed my gloves as we headed to the door.

"I know she's out there but please try and focus on the fight." He said pulling me to him.

"How-"

"Cole told me about her. I knew it was a girl that was on your mind that day."

The doors open and the crowd went wild. We ran out and to the cage Will helped me with my gloves and my mouth guard as I looked at the guy I was up against.

He was pretty big but nothing I couldn't take.

Will pulled my face to look at him "Don't let anything get in your head right now. He punches hard and goes fast. You just have to take him out as soon as you can. Kick him if you have to." I nodded my head. The bell went of and I walked to the middle.

The guy was staring at me hard the whole time. As soon as we touched gloves he threw a punch hitting me right in the mouth.

I didn't have time to react for he punched me again and grabbed me. He picked me up and I could tell what he was going to do. He threw me down and I quickly recovered and got up.

He ran to me and I jumped out of the way hitting the other side. I looked to see that Georgia was sitting up holding onto the seat in front of her. She was actually watching and not completely freaking out. She looked worried so I winked at her to let her know I was ok.

I felt the guy pull my arm to make me turn back to him and I quickly punched him in the face.

He recovered fast and grabbed me punching me in the side. I felt like I was going to be sick if he didn't stop. I brought both my arms up and as hard as I could brought them down on his head making him fall.

"NOW KID!" I heard Will scream and I quickly jumped kicking the guy in the gut making him go down. I started punching and punching. The last one I uppercut him and his head went back making him go out cold.

It was over. I felt like I was going to pass out. As I walked to Will he noticed and he grabbed my arm throwing it around him.

"You did it kid." He said walking me to the side.

"Ryder." I looked to see Georgia running through the people to get to me. I smiled a little knowing that she was coming to me.

She ran to me and wrapped her arms around me. I winced in pain and she pulled back a little bit I stopped her from moving.

"It's ok just be careful on the side."

"You must be Georgia the girl that's been on Ryder's mind." I rolled my eye as she held her hand out to William.

"Yes I'm Georgia." She laughed and Will took her hand.

"You did it buddy." Cole said grabbing my head and rubbing my hair.

"Yeah I did." I pushed him away.

"Mr. Adams. Some reporters would like to talk to you about the fight." I turned to see one of the people that work here.

"Um yeah just give me a minute." I turned back to Georgia.

"Is that ok with you? Cole and you can go wait outside and we can go out to eat after?"

"Yeah that's fine." She walked off with Cole and I walked over to the reporters with Will.