You did this

We got to the hospital and an ambulance pulled up. I watched as they brought a body out and I saw that it was Abby.

They welded her into the hospital and me and Will ran in.

"Abby. ABBY" I screamed running after them but they stopped me from going with them.

"Sir I need you to stay out here."

"That's my sister." I said trying to push past him but Will grabbed me.

"Ryder." Cole said running down the hall to me.

"What happened I thought you were with her?" I hissed grabbing his shirt and holding him up.

"I didn't. She was gone when I got here." He hissed and I let him go.

"Ryder." I turned to see Georgia walking in with tears in her eyes.

"Georgia?"

"I'm so sorry."

"Are you Abby Adams brother?" A paramedic asked me.

"Yes."

"Sir she was out at the beach and it looks like she wasn't used to everything and she had a reaction."

"Is she going to be ok?"

"We don't know."

I turned back to Georgia and she was still crying.

"Was it you?"

"Ryder I'm so sorry."

"How did you know she was my sister? WHY DID YOU TAKE HER OUT?"

"I didn't know she was your sister. I just found out. Ryder I never meant for this to happen. She just wanted to see the beach."

"Yeah she did and now look what happened. You almost killed her."

She was quite and didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I turned my back on her and walked past everyone.

Georgia's P.O.V.

I stood there as he walked away from me. Will and Cole looked at me but quickly looked down.

I turned and ran out of there. All I wanted to do was help her and look what I did. I care to much and I almost hurt someone I cared for.

I ran out to my car and drove home. I went to my room and sat at the end of the bed that I still hadn't made from this morning when me and Ryder were in it.

I fucked everything up. I sat there as I cried and cried. I cried so much I found myself falling asleep.