The end

6 years later.

I watched as Mays daughter and my son Shane ran around together in the backyard.

"So have you told him yet?" Abby asked as we sat on the deck.

"Told Who What?" Laughing I took a sip of my drink.

Abby and May looked at each other and then back to me.

"We know your pregnant." My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"I-I didn't want to say anything until later."

"Don't worry my brothers obviously to most things." I laughed and looked at the boys sitting down by the grill. They all waved and smiled to us.

"There talking about something bad. Just smile and waive girls." May said with a face smile as we all smiled and waved.

Ryder's P.O.V

"Do you think they know we are planning a fishing trip?" Cole was still smiling and waiving

"God I hope not." Will said taking a sip of his beer.

"Alright that was the last burger." I flipped the burger onto the bun and called everyone over to get there food.

The whole night I would see May and Abby whisper something to Georgia and they would laugh.

Me and Cole ran out when the kids wanted to play soccer and played. Soon we were all playing and having fun.

Georgia's P.O.V

I ran with the ball down the hill and I passed it to Shane. He took off with it and got passed Will.

Shane had gotten it into the goal and I watched as Ryder ran to him picking him up and making him laugh. I loved watching Ryder play with our son. It made me even happier to bring another child into the world with him.

Later on everyone had left. I was upstairs giving Shane a bath and got him ready for bed.

When he was asleep I walked into my bed room to see Ryder watching tv.

"He fell asleep?"

"Yeah hopefully he stays asleep now." I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the box walking back out. I sat down next to him and he looked to me with confusion.

"What's this?" He laughed grabbing the box.

"This is a little gift from me. Open it."

He smiled and popped it open. Looking in he pulled out the stick that I used to see if I was pregnant.

He read it and his eyes grew as big as a softball.

"Are you serious!"

I laughed and nodded my head. He picked me up giving me a big hug and kissing me.

"We're having another kid." I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. He moved his head down to my stomach as I laid back.

"Hey little guy in there. I can't wait to meet you. When you get here you'll see the world and how great and beautiful your mom is." I smiled playing with his hair.

"You'll grow up to be a big girl or boy. . I hope you get your mother's laugh and her smile. Either way I know I will love you."He kissed my stomach and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him.

"I love you."

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you to."