I think I love her

We ended up washing off and getting ready. We had breakfast and he had to go. When he left I got ready to go to the hospital.

I walked into Abby's room today and I saw her looking out the window. I walked in and sat down next to her.

"What are you thinking about?"

"The ocean."

"Yeah."

"Do you think I'll get to see it before I die?"

"Abby." I shouted making her turn to me.

"What I know it's going to happen. It may not happen soon but it will. The doctors said so."  I watched as she looked back to the window.

I didn't want to sit here and watch her look out a window all day. She wanted to see the ocean...then the ocean she will see.

"Get up." She turned to me and looked at me with confusion.

"We are going to the beach."

"What?"

"You heard me lets go"

I walked over and opened her draw to see she had some clothes in there. I took a long sleeve shirt and jeans out.

"Get changed we're going."

Ryder's P.O.V.

As soon as I left Georgias I just wanted to go back. She made me so crazy for her. I walked into the gym with a big smile and didn't care if anyone saw.

"Oh no looks like he got what he wanted." Cole laughed as I walked into the locker room.

"Was it good?" I rolled my eyes at him as Will hit him on the back of the head.

"I-I think I love her."

They both looked at me like I was crazy. Cole has a smile on his face and so did Will.

"Crazy I know but it's something about her. I don't want to be with out her."

"Alright get the girl out of your head kid. We have a match to get you ready for." I grabbed my gloves and closed the locker.

"I'm going to go to the hospital to see Abby for a while." Cole went to leave but I stopped him.

"Cole." He turned to me and I almost didn't know what to say.

"I know you have feelings for her...please just don't hurt her. I trust you." He smiled

"I'd never hurt her." He turned and walked out leaving me to think of him with her is what I really want.