Chapter : 1

Faith P.O.V

FAITH, FAITH!!!!!" I heard as my mom brust through my room door.
Yes mom what happen" I ask frighten. She began pulling out me of my room.
Mom why are you pulling me" I ask her.
Honey the pack is under attack, the rougue leader found out that a white wolf is in our pack, that's why I need you to run away from here" she said as tears rolled down her eyes. I let out a sob as tear roll down on my face.
Mom you and dad are coming with me right" I ask tears continue rolling down my eyes.
Sweetie you know that your father and I can't come we are the leaders of the pack, as Alpha and Luna we must stay and protect our pack at all cost" she said with sadness in her eyes.
She pulled me out of the pack house and I look to see war between our pack and the rougues. I look at my dad to see him fighting two wolves at the same time. I look to see my dad looking at me with a sad wolfie grin.
"I love you baby girl" my dad said in the mind link.
"I love you too dad" I said back to him in the link as tears roll down my eyes. I look at my mom to see she was crying as she hugged me.
I love you dear" she said to me
Love you too mom" I said still hugging her.
Now go" she said as she let go of me. I began running toward the woods as I heard wolf feet running behind me I lot to see two wolves running behind me. I pick up my pase as I started running faster, the thing about begin a white wolf is that you have the ability to run faster than than other wolves, in wolf form and human. I think of a idea of how I'm going to lose them, I look to see a bunch of bushes I hid me scent from them, and hid behind the bushes. I heard their paws run past the bushes. I sniff the air for their scent and smell nothing. I sat down on the ground as a sight escape my mouth. Tears began to pool in my eyes as I remembered I left my parents and pack behind.
"You ok faith" snow my wolf ask me
Yes am ok" I said as I wipe my tears.

My name is Faith Jones, I am 18 years old. Am the daughter of the Alpha and Luna of the moon light pack. As you heard before I'm am a white wolf, to be exact the first white wolf. Since then the rougues as being trying to fine me. But my parents as always made me keep hidden.

"Faith what are we going to do" snow ask
" I don't know snow, we have to fine somewhere to sleep tonight" I said to her as I got up and began walking through the woods. I was walk for what seems like 3 hours trying to fine somewhere to sleep has I came across a cave. I walk into the cave as I sit down and lean my back against the cave wall.

"What are we going to do, faith" Snow ask
I don't know snow" I said as I drifted to sleep.

😄😄😄