Chapter 2

Winter P.O.V

"Get up rogue!!!" A deep voice shouted pulling me from out of my sleep. I open my eyes to see three huge men stand over me with the look of disgust." Who the hell is he calling a rogue"snow growled in my mind. The thing is you don't want to piss her off. I got up and look at them.
"Look I don't w--" I was cutted off be them growling at me.
"Look we are going to do this the easy way or the hard way, choose" said the one with blonde long hair. He gave me a death glared. I choose to go the easy way. I got up and the one with brown hair grabbed my hand harsly. They began dragging me to the direction of what I presume the pack house might be.
"Brian inform the Alpha King that we caught a rogue" the one that was holding me said they the blonde one, which is Brian. So they are calling the Alpha king, wait a minute did he just said the Alpha king. My eyes widen, the Alpha is known as the most ruthless Alpha in the world, he ruled over Alphas and lunas in the world.
I look to see were arriving at a huge mansion or should I say castle (pic up top).
They continue dragging me towards the mansion, I look to see some people looking at me with disgust and others looking at me strangely.
We went into a part of the mansion and I look to see we were at the prison cell for rogues, I look to see other rogues looking at me as if I was a fresh piece of meat.
I shake in disgust. They guy that name Brian open the cell door while the one that was holding me push me into the cell room. I turn to look at them.
" Alpha Alexander is coming to see you shortly" I shiver as Brian called his name.
"Do you think he will kill us" snow ask

"Definitely" I said scared
I heard foot steps coming down to the cell that I was in as I smell the scent on fresh strawberries and vanilla. I heard snow jumping in my head with excitement as she repeatedly say the word"mate" over and over again as my eyes widened.

I brought out of my thoughts by I deep voice growled the word "MINE" shocking everyone in the room. I look up to meet the eyes of the most beautiful man that had ever walk on this earth. His neck and his hands were cover in tattoo. He was well muscled, you could see his biseps bulging through his shirt. And his shirts was tite that you could see his eight pack abs, I could just lick it right now. I heard snow laughing in my mind saying " wow faith you nauthy girl" she said as she laugh. I was about to reply but was cut of by a visious growl. Making everyone in the room shiver in fear including me.
"Why is my mate in a cell prison" he ask his guard s calmly.
None of them answered causing him to get more angrier.
I ASK WHY THE FUCK IS MY MATE DOING IN A CELL PRISON" he said in his alpha tone,the guard look like they were about to shit themselves, I wanted to laugh so hard but was holding it in. Snow was dieing of laughter in my mind.
" Wow that was hot, I wonder if he is so dominant in bed" Snow ask seductively in my mind. I mentally groaned."really snow" I ask her with a groaned. " weren't you the one wanting to lit his abs" she said in my mind I could imagine her giving mi a wolf smirk. I rolled my eyes at her response.
Alpha- sh-e i-s the rogue we wer-e tel-ling you about " stuttered the browned hair one with brown eyes said.
My mate calm himself told them to leave. The look of relieve wash over their face as they practically run out. I couldn't hold it any longer, I brust out laugh as I rolled on the ground.
"Fine something funny mate" he said with his deep voice as shiver ran down my spine. I stop laughing at look at him to see he has a amuse expression on his face.
I blush as I look down. He start walking to me I back up against the wall still blushing with my head down. I felt him lift my chin making me look at him in the eye as I felt sparks erupted through my body.
"What's your name mate" he ask
"Faith" I stuttered to him
"Faith" he said testing out my name as he smiled down at me.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said causing my face to heat up. He smirk at this, jerk.
"My name is Alexander" he said to me
"Alexander" I said testing out his name causing him to growl, I look up at him.
" say my name again kitten" he whispered in my ear.
"Alexander" I said with confusion. He close his eyes and then open them. He looked at me as he smiled.

Come kitten let show you to our room" he said as my eyes widened. He leaded me out the cell prison.

~~~~~~~