Chapter 5

Faith P.O.V

We pulled up at the mall as we got out the car. Kayla instantly dragged me to the first store. We bought dresses, tops and pants. As Kayla let the guys carry our shopping bags, all they do was groaned and I giggled at them. Our next store was Victoria Street. Kayla smirk at them as they look at her with confusion. They look at the store as they stop in their tracks.
Kayla laughed and dragged me into the store. We bought underwear and making bras. We got out the store and head to Starbucks in the mall.The guys said they were  going to put the bags in the cars. That they were meet us us at Starbucks.
Kayla and I were walking until a bumped into someone. I look up to see a man that was cute but not as cute as xander. I could smell that he was a werewolf but his body screams danger.

"Well hello beautiful"he said to me with a smirk
"Hi" I said to him and was about to walk round him when he grabbed my hand with force.
"Let go "I said to him my wolf really want to come out at how he was holding us, but we couldn't risk getting caught.
"You heard her, Luke" kayla said to him as he look at her surprise.
"Well if it isn't the Alpha king sister" he said with a smirk.
Kayla was about say something until we heard voice behind us I look to see the guys.

"What are you doing on our territory Luke" carter ask.
"And I would like of you to let go of our Luna" Ryder said in serious voice this is the first time I see them serious.
"Wow Alexander have found his mate, interesting, and tell Alexander that to expect a war" he looking at me with as smirk as let go of my hand.
With that he walk away. I look at them for explanation.
"I think we should head back to the castle" Blake said while the others nodded.
"Who was that" I ask kayla
"That was Luke he is the beta of the rogue king Jake as what he calls him self. He had has been after the throne of the Alpha king since alex became the king, he thinks that because he older that alex he should be king. Did I mention he is our cousin" she said to me,  I look at her shocked.
We got to the car and headed back to the castle.

We pulled up at the castle as we walk in. We when to xander office and knock on the door.
Come in" we heard, opening the door we saw cancer, shawn and damion, sitting at his desk. He motion for me to come to him. I walk over to him as he sat me on his lap, as he toke in my scent.
"Alex we saw Luke at the mall" Ryder say as I felt xander tense.
" And he knows he found your mate"carter said
"And he said to expect a war" Blake said right now I think xander was going to burst with anger. I touch his cheek as l felt him relax.
"How did he know about faith" he ask calmed
"We bumped into him on the way to starbucks, while the guys went to put our shopping clothes in the car" kayla said

" we came back to see him grabbing faith hand with force" tyler saud , that's when he lost his calm as he growled loud making the room shake, making everyone in the room bowed in fear expect me.

"WHAT!!!"he shouted I touch his arm to calm him down but it wasn't working so I did the only thing I could think of, I grabbed his face a smashed mi lips to his, he was shock that he froze he came back to his scenes as he began to respond to the kiss, it was slow and passionate, until we heard someone cleared their throat. We breaked the kiss as we look to see everyone looking at us with amusement and smirk on their face.
" keep it PG and get a room"Damion said with a smirk.
Xander growled at him as he put his hands up in defense.
"Back to business, Damion and Shawn continue to train the warriors, cause we don't know when Jake is going to attack" xander said in a serious voice.
"Why don't I train too" I ask
"No" xander said looking at me
"Bu-" he cutted me off
"No kitten I don't want you to get hurt" he said in angry tone
"If am going to be Luna,I at least train to defend myself" I said in the same tone.
"You don't need to train cause I'll be their to protect you" he said to me.
"Whatever" I said as I got up and walk out his office with him calling my name. I ignore him and head to our room. I look into the bags and took out the phone they bought me which was IPhone 7. I went to take a shower and put on a joggers and a t shirt.
I was about to head to bed when my stomach grumbled. Forgetting that I didn't get to eat cause of Luke I head down to the kitchen.
I reach the the kitchen to see two ladies cooking.
"Hello" I said to them with a smile
"Hey luna, dinner will he serve in a couple of minutes" one said to me as she bowed.
"Hey you don't have to bow, my name is faith, why don't I help you prepare dinner" I said to them.
"No,no Luna that's not nessary" the other one said.
"I would love to help and call me faith" I said to them as I began helping them. I get to know that their names are Mariah and Kate.

We were setting the table until we heard foot steps coming to the kitchen.

~~~~~