Chapter 3

Faith P.O.V

He open the door that lead us to his bedroom and  my instantly dropped at the sight in from of me.

"Am guessing you like it" he said with amusement in his voice.
I don't like it" I said to him as his amusement drop off his face and replace with a frown.
"I love it " I said with a smile as a huge grin came across his face.
"Thats good you can take a shower while I'm in my office" he said
"What am I going to wear" I ask him
He eyes then fogged meaning he is mind linking someone.
"Go take a shower by time you get out your clothes will be on the bed" he said as I nodded and walk into the bathroom.

'Wow its beautiful" snow said  to me.
"Tell me about it" I said to her, I stripped my clothes off and began taking at shower.
" Snow do you think we must tell Alexander that we are a white wolf" I ask her as I continue bathing
" I don't think we should because we might be putting the pack in danger" she said to me and I nodded.
I continue bathing for about 20 more minutes till I got out of the shower.
I rapped a towel around me and walk back out to the bed room.
I look at the bed to see clothes on it and a notes beside it.

Dear faith

I had some pack work to do so I will be when I'm finish and I ask my sister to take you shopping for the things you.

Yours truly
Your mate

I smiled at the letter and Began putting on my clothes. I my hair into a ponytail. Just then my belly started to growl.
I open the door and began walking out the door trying to fine the kitchen, as I was walking I bumped into a wall. I look up to see a guy about Alex age looking me, he is cute but Alex his cuter.

"Hey my name is Shawn am the royal beta" he said as he smiles at me  which I return.
"Hi, I'm --" I was cutted off by him
"Faith, Alex told me about you being his mate" he said
"Yes that's me" I said to him
"Were you going somewhere" he ask
" yes I was trying to fine the kitchen" I said to him
"Come I'll show you" he said, I nodded at began following him, we took some to get to the kitchen. Shawn and I get to know each other he had told me that he was Xander Bestfriend and his sister was his mate.

"OK little one this his the kitchen" he said to me he had started calling me little one because was calling me Luna and I told him to stop and said I was little. Which I took offensive because I was 5 feet 4.

"Thank Shawn"I said to him as I give him a smile
"No problem little one, anyway I have to meet with alex, bye" he said has he walk off.
I turn and look at the kitchen in awe. I decided I was going to make pasta. I took out the noodles and began making my it.

It was finish and I was taking it off the stove when some men came into the kitchen and a blonde girl.

"Who the fuck are you" her high pitch voice said to me making me want to gag at her voice.
"Excuse me, but who are you" I said to her with my hands on my hips
"I am the Luna of this pack, I can get you kicked out"she said as the guys behind her rolled their eyes,guessing she is the pack slut.
"Bitch I think your mistaking" I said to her as she glared at me.
"Why is that"she said to me
"Well I am mated to alexander ,which means I'm the Luna of the pack, your just the pack slut that is running after human they see with a dick that has a title" I said to her,snow really wanted to come out to beat the bitch. I heard the guys behind her laugh and says "burn".

She looked at me with anger written all over her face.
"You will regret this"she said with vemon in her voice.
"No bitch, but I might regret looking at your face "I said as I smiled at her, she scream in frustration and storm out the kitchen. I look at the guys to see they were laughing so hard they were crying, I smile at them.
"You guys hungry" I ask them as the nodded instantly.
I share out their food and my mine as we all sit at the table.
"So what are you guys names" I said them.
"My name is Blake Luna"said the blonde shaggy hair one with green eyes.
"I'm Carter" the black hair guy said
"I'm Ryder am carters twin" said the other black hair one him and carter looks alike.
"Am I'm Tyler am blakes twin but we arent identical Luna"the brown hair one said with a smile.
"Well am faith and you don't call mrpe Luna OK" I said to them as they nodded.
"What do you guys do in the pack" I ask.
"We are pack warriors" Ryder replied
" that's nice how old are you guys" I ask
"We are 19" carter and Ryder  said
"And we are 17"Tyler and Blake said
"Well I'm 18 " I said as I smiled at them.  We heard someone cleared their troat we turn to look to see Xander ,Shawn and another guy that has brown hair.

"Are my brothers giving you trouble kitten" xander ask as he came over to me and kiss my head, I look at them wide eye "brother" I ask them

~~~~~~~~~~~