Chapter 9

Faith P.O.V

I woke with hearing people shouting.
"WHY IS MY MATE NOT WAKING UP, SHE HAS BEING SLEEPING FOR TWO DAYS" I heard Xander shouted
"I don't know alpha"I heard another another male voice.
WHAT D--"he was going to shout again but I cutted him off.
"Why are you shouting" I said as look at him and the man, the man let out a breath of relief as Xander rush over to my side.
"Babe are you ok" he ask worriedly as I smiled and nodded at him.
"Good morning Luna am doctor Taylor" the man said.
"Hey" I said to him
"How are you feeling " doctor Taylor ask
"Ok" I said
"That's good you free to go went your ready, Alpha, Luna" he said before walking out. I look at Xander to see him looking at me.
"Am sorry I didn't tell you am a white wolf, I was afraid of the pack getting hurt, like my pack am the reason why the moon light pack was attack by rouges and I don't even know if my parents are even dead or alive" I said as tears rolled down my cheek. He wipe it away
"Its ok kitten, I understand its not your fault that your pack was attacked by rouges" he said as he rubbed my cheek.
"Am sorry" I said to him sobbing
"Its ok kitten"he said as he hugged me.
We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We look to see maria,her father,damion,Shawn,kayla and Xanders at the door. I smiled at them. When kayla saw me she literally jumped on me making me groan.
"Kayla get off my mate"Xander said to her
"Shut up big brother I missed my Bestfriend" she said as she continue hugging and I return it. She let go of me and I look at maria to see she was smiling at me.I motion for her to come.
"Hey sweat pea" I said I lift her up setting her beside me.
"Hey Luna " she said as she smiled at me.I look up at the man.
"Hey am faith" I said as I held out my hand
"Hey Luna am liam, thank you for saving me" he said to me he look like he was about 28.

Liam⬇⬇

"Just doing what a Luna gots to do" I said to him as I smiled

"So your a white white wolf "ryder ask as I nodded
"And you have powers"Tyler ask as I nodded again
"What are they"maria ask as I look down at her.
"The moon goddess came in my dream and said that I am an elemental,healing ,ability to hide my scent and run faster than other wolves" I said to them
"Cool"Tyler and Blake said as I giggled at them.
"So that means your in danger" Xander said as I look at him I sight and nodded.
"The rouge king was the reason why I became a rouge he was the one that attack my pack, he must of hears that the alpha and Luna of the moon light pack daughter was a white wolf. He wanted me to use against his enemies and bear him strong pups. He doesn't know know what I look like though" I said to them as all the guys in the room growled hearing "him using me against his enemies and bear him strong pups".
"That is not going to happen, cousin or not am killing Jake" Xander growled.
"I think its time to introduce Faith to the pack formally" Shawn said, my eyes widened as nervous took over my body.
"Yea , I think it would be for the best cause the has always wanted to meet their Luna formally" Xander said
"Are you ok with that kitten" he ask as I nodded.

Soon after everyone left, it was just Xander and I in the room.
"Can I meet the pack tonight" I asked
"Are you sure kitten" he ask as I nodded. We left from the hospital to the pack house. I look to see people running around.
"Xander why are they running" I ask as he look at me and smile.
"Because I told them that they were going to meet you tonight" he said I just nodded.
We continue walking to the pack house has we got to our room.
" I called kayla to help you get ready for night, while I would be in my office"he said has he kiss my cheek. I smiled at him as he went through the door same kayla came with dresses in her hand.
"Ok girl I have a bunch dresses so get your ass in the shower cause we only have two hours to make you look good"she said as she push me to the bathroom.
I stripped from my clothes as I went into the shower.
"Snow yuh nervous for tonight" I ask her
"No I feel like something good is going to happen"she said
"Ok"I replied back to her as I continue bathing.

I got out the shower has I rapped a towel around me, and went into the room. I look to see kayla put all different types of things on the bed, heels, dresses, make up, jewleries.

"Kayla am not going to a ball" I said to her
"I know its just that its my first time helping a girl dress up, I mostly live around boys" she said I just nodded

"Now come let me do your make up" she said. She also did my hair and then told me to put on my dress and heels.

 She also did my hair and then told me to put on my dress and heels

After I was done putting on my heads

After I was done putting on my heads. I turn to look at kayla, to see she was looking at me as she gasps, I suddenly became nervous did I look that bad.

"Did I look that bad" I ask her with hurt in my voice.
"You look beautiful, alex is going to be all over you" she said excitedly as she squealed.
I turn to the mirror and gasps at my reflection.
"Damn"I said out loud
"True you look hot girl if I was I boy I would tap that" she said checking me out, I playfully rolled my eyes at her. She also got ready as we both walk down the stair and was meeted by Xander and Shawn with their mouths dropped open.

~~~~~~~~~