5

Lisa knows Jennie is mad at her. After their talk in her room, Lisa didn't know how to fix this. She can fix a lot of problems but not this. She sighed deeply, Lisa only has 3 days before their performance. And as much as she wanted Jennie to watch her, but she can't invite her.

She lets out another sigh as she walks on the hallway of the school. She ignored all the greetings for the students around her. As much as she loves attention, she really isn't in the mood for today.

She can't talk properly to Jennie. They don't talk anymore. Lisa tried to act as if nothing happen but Jennie, she always brings up her question. Lisa always lost for words with her question and Jennie would glare at her and leave her.

Someone grab her hands and drag her to an empty room, it was Jisoo, she raging with anger. Lisa is avoiding Jisoo's message. She doesn't have time for her lecture.

"You follow all the do's but unfollow all don'ts. How is it hard to just follow our rules?" Lisa flinch when Jisoo shouted because of anger.

"I have my way of making her fall for me" Lisa saw how Jisoo's eye rolled at her.

"By making her mad at you? How can you not say anything when she asked you that question?" She looked at Lisa intensely. But Lisa just looked away. "Now tell me, Lisa, What do you like about her?"

"I-I don't know how to answer that! I can't find the right words" She said in defeat tone.

"Then just lie, Lisa. Lie to her and let her know what girls wanted to hear. I know you're good at that." Jennie is not like any other girls, Jennie is Jennie, and she can't be compared to other girls. Lisa thought, but that's making it hard for her because Lisa doesn't know what Jennie wants, she doesn't know what she wants. "I can't, Jisoo. I just can't"

"Why not? You've been lying to her since the beginning. Why is it so hard for you to lie now?" Jisoo made Lisa realized something. Jisoo was right, and Lisa hates that. "Are you falling for her for real? Are you act towards her are for real? Will you stop your revenge plan on her?"

Lisa shakes her head. "No, it can be. How the hell would I fall in love with the person who hurt me?" Lisa can't be distracted by her goals. She keeps repeating to herself about her plan. "My plan continues"

"If so, please do it properly. I'm not wasting my time for nothing, Piggy" Jisoo said as she turned her head away from Lisa. "Please don't get distracted again" Before leaving Lisa alone in the room.

Lisa smirked, it's been long since someone calls her piggy. And she knows Jisoo tell her that to motivate her to do their plan.

At their math class, Lisa and Jennie are sitting together, but it was not an ordinary math subject for Lisa and Jennie. They typically teasing each other, Lisa you give banter to Jennie while the other girl will give a savage comeback. But not today, they both sat there in silence and not talking with each other. The silence is killing Lisa but she has to bear with it.

Lisa looked into her seatmate who is busy listening to their professor. She watches Jennie's eye intensely looking in front, Lisa likes those cat eyes even if it brings her cold stare. Her eyes went down on Jennie's lips. Jennie licks her lips when she feels it becoming dry. Lisa's eyes went to Jennie's neck, that is exposed because of her hair are in a bun.

Jennie can feel that Lisa is checking her out. But she just doesn't want to look at the younger girl, she knows her heart might pound loudly. Lisa's stare can be her weakness at some point. Jennie wished that this subject would finish soon, she's beginning to get uncomfortable with her stares. But to Jennie was surprised when Lisa suddenly stand up and walk out of the room without saying a word.