6

Lisa's father stops in front of her school. Her father heaved a deep sigh and looked at her daughter who has strained herself yesterday and begging her to drive her to school. "Sweetie, you don't need to force yourself. You should take a rest" Lisa felt a guilt on her part, she doesn't want her father to be worried about her too much. To make her father, less worried she gave him her brightest smile.

"Appa~ don't worry about me. I'm a big girl now, and this is just a simple strain, it won't hurt much!" She said hiding all the pain because of her feet.

She knows she couldn't handle using her feet for today. But she wants to perform for Jennie, she wants her to cheer up. She felt sad for Jennie yesterday as she cries herself out. She took that as her responsibility because it's her plan after all. Leaving them alone time, but she didn't know that something bad will happen.

She gets out of the car, hiding her pain using her smile and waved her father goodbye. As soon as her father leaves, she almost fell to the ground. But luckily there's one tall girl who catches her and helps her stand.

The girl looked at her, with a smile on her face. The girl has chipmunk cheeks and really nice smile. "Be careful, are you hurt?" The girl said with her Australian accent.

"No, I'm not. I just strained myself yesterday" They both laugh and introduced their name each other. "So, Roseanne? Are you new hear?" Lisa asked as they both enter the campus. The other girl still helping her to walk by putting her hands around Lisa's waist. Lisa doesn't mind as long as it lessens the pain.

"Just Chaeng or Rosé. Roseanne is too long" She giggled "And yes, I'm new here. I'm from Australia, nice to meet you too, Lisa" She smiled again at Lisa. There was something on Rosé smile as Lisa thought. It was so refreshing.

"Now where's your room?" She asked but Lisa quickly shakes her head. It was too much for Lisa. She just met the young girl and Lisa know she can force herself to walk. "I can handle this. Now, go and you might be late" Lisa said as she let go of the girl's hands, but she lost her balance with one foot and there was Rosé to catch her again.

"If you're shy, then don't be" Rosé smiled and that makes Lisa smile as well. Lisa gave the direction to Rosé and they're lucky that her professor isn't around. As they enter the room, all eyes on them. But Lisa only look at Jennie who has her concerned look at Lisa.

"And this will be my seat. Thank you Rosé, now tell me how can I repay you?" Rosé put Lisa down on her seat. "You don't need to repay me, I only want your friendship" Lisa smiled at her request.

"I'm honored to be your friend, Rosé," She said and they both laugh again. But Lisa saw in her peripheral vision that her seatmate, Jennie, was looking at them. "Oh, by the way, this is Jennie" I suddenly blurted out and point at Jennie. "Jennie unnie this is Rosé, she's new here" as Lisa explain.

"Hi! Jennie unnie!" Hi greeted and extend her arm for a handshake but Jennie just nods and shakes her hand quickly. Lisa knows Jennie doesn't have lots of friends so this is a bit awkward to her. "See you around chaeng!" Lisa said as Rosé bid her goodbye.

Now it's time to face her seatmate, Jennie. Last night, Jennie drive Lisa home. But on their way home they never talk to each other, but as far as Lisa remember she was holding on to Jennie's hand the whole ride.

"Uhh... Good morning, J-jennie unnie" Lisa greeted, but Jennie looked only to her feet with her concerned looks.

"Why are you here? You should be resting" Lisa felt how Jennie's voice is changing into soft one. And it's warm for Lisa.

"I don't want to miss you, Unnie" Lisa teased her but Jennie didn't smile for that. She gave Lisa serious looks. "Alright, I don't want to miss my performance"