15

"Where do you want to go first?" Lisa asked and squeezed her hand when they got in. "How about the haunted house?" Lisa teased, she knows that Jennie is scared of dark places.

Jennie gulped and tries not to look at her face. "I'm not in the mood for that" Jennie said and acting brave without looking at Lisa's eyes.

"You can tell me that you're scared," Lisa said and made Jennie looked back at her.

"I'm not scared!" Jennie said and raised her eyebrow at her. "Piece of cake" Jennie added and drag Lisa in the entrance of the haunted house.

Jennie saw how dark it is inside. She gulped and looked at Lisa, she saw how the younger girl smirked at her.

"You can still back out," Lisa said and teasingly smiled at her.

Jennie glared at her and let her hand go. "Watch me survive this" Jennie said and run as fast as she could.

"Jennie hey—" Lisa shouted but Jennie was already inside.

Jennie's heart was beating fast while walking fast inside the haunted house. She ignored all the noise and all. But when someone blocked her way, she turned her head up and see a scary face of a ghost.

Jennie shouted loud and cry on the floor while hugging her knees. "Someone help!" Jennie shouted.

Jennie felt the comforting hug from someone and smell Lisa's scent. Lisa held her hand and make her stand up.

"Hush now" Lisa softly said and wipes Jennie's tears. "Hold me tight and close your eyes," Lisa said and Jennie followed her order and she closed her eyes while holding on her arms tightly.

Jennie screams when she's hearing noises but Lisa would assure her that's she's with her.

When Lisa stopped, Jennie held morning tightly to her.

"Come on, dude. My girlfriend is so scared right now, get out of the way" Lisa irritatingly said and Jennie stay still while holding her arms.

When they arrived at the exit Lisa faced her and cupped her face. Jennie slowly opened her eyes and she saw Lisa's concerned looked.

"Don't cry, now?" Lisa said when she noticed Jennie is still sobbing. "My crybaby," Lisa said and smirked on Jennie when she stopped sobbing.

Lisa wipes her tears with her thumb and smiled at her after. "Sorry for suggesting that," Lisa said while pouting. "But I'm sure you'll enjoy that" Lisa cheerfully said while pointing at the carousel.

She saw how her eyes sparkle. And Jennie drags her to the entrance.

Lisa helped Jennie to climb her horse and she rides the horse next to hers. "Hi horsie" Jennie greeted while brushing the hair of the horse. Lisa bit her lips to keep her smile. But she failed, she can't help but smile at Jennie.

When the ride starts, Lisa extended her hand at Jennie. And Jennie raised her eyebrow at her, she's confused. "I'm scared, hold me," Lisa said and acted scared. Jennie rolled her eyes and Lisa pouts. "Nini, I'm scared" Jennie pouts while giggling. But she noticed that Jennie didn't smile nor giggles at her.

"Nini?" Jennie asked and looked straight at Lisa. Just then she remembers how she named her doll after Jennie. And how the name is Nini.

"Short for Jennie?" Lisa said trying to hide how nervous she is. And she saw how Jennie weakly smiled at her.

"You just reminded of someone" Jennie simply said and looked down while forming a sad smile.

Lisa didn't know what to say and she just waited for the ride to stop. Lisa realized that today is also the day where she will tell Jennie the truth.