20

Lisa was at the airplane while looking at the window. She smiled and reminisce how fast her time flies.

After 3 years of her father's successful operation, he died. But before he passed away, her father wants her back to Korea. Lisa faced alone the loneliness when her father left her. She faced the pain alone.

'If only Jennie was here' was her daily wish before, she wishes that she can see Jennie but she can't. She knows that Jennie was mad at her.

He wanted Lisa to go back to Korea because he wants her daughter to live her life to the fullest. Her father wants her to make up with the time that she lost when she was taking care of her father.

She didn't even have a connection back to Jennie or other people in Korea. She feels her heart was racing when she's thinking of the new changes in there.

Lisa played with the pendant necklace that her father gave, 'I will be okay, Appa' she said. Then she placed it in her mouth to give it a little kiss.

Lisa smiled and smelled the air of Korea, she smiled went she missed cause she misses this scent.

As she arrived at their house, it's still the same, like how they left it. But it's not the same feeling anymore, now she alone.

She bitterly smiled and pick up the picture frame of their family picture. "I'm home, mom, dad," Lisa said and wipes the dust on the picture frame. "I know you're are now together. Please don't worry about me, I will be okay" Lisa said.

Lisa put the picture frame down when she heard the doorbell ring. Her eyebrows furrowed she never mentioned to someone that she'll be back home.

When she opened the door she saw Rosé at their and smiling at her. Lisa weakly smiled at her.

She remembers that their last time together, it didn't end up well. "Hey" Lisa greeted when she opened the door. Instead of answering, Rosé hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, for everything," Rosé said and cries at her shoulder while hugging her. Lisa giggles, she didn't feel the pain anymore from her past. The time that she spent abroad, she learned how to forgive the people who hurt her. And she learned to forgive herself for making bad decisions from the past.

"I forget about that, Rosé. It's been 3 years already, I already moved from it" Lisa said and brushed her hair to stop her from crying. "For things you did in the past, I already forgave you," Lisa said and pulled away from their hug.

"How's your dad?" She asked when they pulled away from each other. Rosé saw the weak smile that Lisa gave and she understands it quickly. "I'm sorry for asking," Rosé said and softly hits her mouth.

"How did you find out that I'm here?" Lisa asked.

"I saw your car while walking on my way home," Rosé said. She handed an envelope to Lisa. And Lisa raised her eyebrow at her while accepting it. "It's on my bag, and I want to give you this"

Lisa read the cover, it's a wedding invitation. "You're getting married?" Lisa asked in a surprised tone. Rosé smiled at her and nodded. "With who?" Lisa asked again.

"With Jisoo" Rosé responded, Lisa's jaw dropped when she heard Rosé.

"Eh?!"

Lisa sipped from her drink for the nth time while looking at Rosé and Jisoo. "Hold up, you mean to say that you two ended up together?" Lisa asked with her surprised tone.

Jisoo and Rosé giggled just by hearing Lisa surprised. "Why is it so hard to believe?" Jisoo asked and giggles.

"Just so you know, Jisoo. You two are kinda not in good condition together before?" Lisa reminded them.