Pt 5

"What is this.." I ask under my breath.
I slowly walk down the hill, getting ever so closer to the far away group. But before I could get very far Doyle says quietly," Stay out of sight. You can't let them see you." I turn to face him."I know this isn't fun but once this is over you'll start to understand."
How does that make any sense. None of this makes any sense what so ever. Why am I still going along with this?
But if I didn't I wouldn't get any answers.
I turn back towards to crowd of people.
"Who are they to me?" I ask
"You're going to find out very soon,and I'm sorry but that's when everything changes." Doyle says with real sincerity in his voice. I turn around and look back at the croud and notice a girl talking. For a second i think i reconize her. No.. it can't be. I start walking closer and closer to the group, but then the turns. Doyke pulls me down behind a statue.
 " I said don't let them see you." he says in a harsh whisper
 "Why? Why is it so important that they don't see me? Who are they?" I asked genuinly wanting an answer. He just stares at me and doesn't say anything. "Fine, don't tell me." I look behind the statue and notice that the group of people is starting to work away from the grave sight. I need to know what's going on. Once the croud seemed far enough away, I started to get up again. Doyle grabed my arm,"Can't go yet, you could still be seen."                                                                                                 "Try and stop me." With that i stand up and walk over to the grave stone. Doyle starts to walk over to me.          
 "I'm sorry."  Why wold he be sorry. And then I realized...

                                                    In Loving Memory of                                                                                                                                               Chirstina Summers,                                                                                                                                               Daughter and Friend      

 This..was my funeral.....