The better way to die

Well here you are. Ready to read what is before you. It might not be the best, but hey that's life. So happy reading and here we go.

I don't know where I am. Just falling.... Theres nothing but darkness. And the screams, getting louder and louder. It fills my head with excruciating pain and horror. I hold my head in pain and scream. And I keep falling and falling. And then there's a voice. Over all the noise it's small and quiet. But it's there, saying one thing over and over.

"Your not falling your flying!"

I very slowly open my eyes. As soon as my eyelids stat to lift everything is flooded with light. I quickly close my eyes shut trying not to let a sliver of light in. Moments passed and I decided to attempt again. This time the light seemed almost nonexistent. I open my eyes all the way and look at the sky it's such a perfect, bright blue. The clouds are fluffy and picture perfect white. That's not right, very much not right. I try to get up, only to find that my mussels decide not to work. Great. It's not like this day could get any weirder. Wow, I really just said that. I should know better.

I give my limbs time to wake up before I try to sit up. After much trial and error I finally sit up. I find that I'm in a tiny little valley. A lush green valley. With a slight breeze blowing by. There's a tall tree not to far from me, and it seems to be the only one for mile around. If I get over there I could lean against it and stand up. So I tried being the idiot that I am. As I started to move every bone in my body ached and scream in pain. That's gonna make getting to that tree harder. Oh well. I do manage to get to there and even manage to stand up to.

There's not much to see really. But on the other side of the tree is a small hill. I keep staring at that hill. Why, it's just a hill. Damn my curiousity. I start to limp in that general direction. As I get closer I can see then outline of a town. Maybe they can help me. But something about that town doesn't seem right. I concurre the hill and can see the small town. Something still doesn't feel right. Then I listen. Nothing. There's nothing there, none of the noises of regular day life. Red flags star to go off every where. There's no one there for a reason, but what is it! What the hell is going on. But more to the point why am I here.

Well there's the tip of the iceberg. It might be a rough and not very good tip but it's there. Hope it was a least ok. If it is that's great. Hope it was good enough to read on( when that happens.)

Feedback is always amazing. Feel free to comment. Thanks. And happy reading.