The big day

George's P.O.V.

"We are gathered here today to join this man and these women and this other guy. " the priest says as Lemon is on my right Zoe on my left and on my far right next to Lemon..... is Lavon?

"Wait no there's been some mistake here there's been a mistake! uh oh. " I gasp walking up from that nightmare from the phone ringing.

"Baby baby hi. " I sigh rubbing my face and my hair almost scared from life.

"Uh good morning. " I say groggily slightly.

"Today I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you. " yes you are Lemon Breeland.

"I love you too. Babe I actually really want to see you. you want to get together for breakfast or something? " I say nervously.

"Silly a groom not allowed to see the bride before the wedding. "

"Yeah you're completely right that's silly of me sorry. "

"But um if you're running out you think you can do me a huge favor?"

"Uh-huh. " I just mumble not really paying attention anymore.

"Make sure to find Donald and make sure he has enough Lilies to mix with the camellias there's lillies to be a 3-2 ratio. " I scribble it down acknowledging the fact I have to do this for her.

"Okay uh all right three three to two ratio "

"Yeah and can you make sure that there about 10-5. "

10-5. "

"With some extra arrangements maybe I don't know like five to ten. "

"Three to two ten to five five to ten I'll see you at 8. "

"I'll be the one in white. "

"Okay. " I hang up.

Zoe's P.O.V.

After straightening my hair since i'll be on a airplane most of the day I decide to straighten it and put it up.

"Dammit Zoe! you blew out my damn electricity again. "

"Sorry about that had to do my hair. " Dammit Zoe why are you telling him this?! His eyes soften I think he realizes we are a couple.

"Oh baby that's alright. " He says and kisses me softly.

"Okay well I'm going in town to check this out for myself. " I heard Lemon and George are back together and today is their wedding yippee good thing I will get to miss it ha! an-

"Whoa watch where you're going in slow mow dip- Zoe?"

"Wow that just happened. Uh so the big day huh?"

"Uh yeah sorry about all this seems like we're trying to take over the whole town square. "

"Oh no it's fine it's so festive. I just I'm sorry I haven't gotten you a present yet. "

"Zoe you don't have to get us a gift. "

"I have a year though right? I will find you the perfect thing. " I say honestly i'll grab them something from New York and hope they'll love it.

"Seriously don't worry about it cuz I mean by the end of the summer you'll be back up in New York a happy surgeon again right? and the whole bluebell thing will seem like a dream right?" I look at him confused

"Oh uh George I thought you knew "

"Knew what?"

"I-I decided to stay. " This takes him aback.