Chapter 11~ Deeper Reaper

Ravens POV◇

Around 2 months passed. Sebastion was still in the hospital receiving treatment. Emily was doing better too. Joshua and me spent most of our nights together to feel safe. The Ice-cream man haden't attacked since then which was off, but we still knew he was out there.

Sebastion was allowed to visit the school. He did have other friends than just me and Josh.

Emily was going to school but in a wheel chair. Then she could walk every once and a while by herself.

It was time for a friend reunion.

•••

It was a school morning. It was a sunny day outside very nice weather. Everyone was outside, meeting friends, people talking with each other, hugging and smiling. I walk down the street, to find Sebastian and Emily sitting at the same picnic table.

Sebastion-" Emo bird, what's up!"
"Nothing much." I said as I do my handshake with him.

I see Emily standing up. She walks close to me. I pull her closer to me and we kissed.

"Hey, hey, hey." I hear Joshua's voice in the distance.

Emily smiled and I laughed.

"C'MON, get a room!" Sebastion said joking around.

"It's so good to see you guys." Josh said giving us a group hug.

●●●

Joshua's POV◇

We went inside the school.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm going to the Library." I said
Emily-"I'll come with you."

□□□

"What are you looking for?"
Emily-"When you guys gave me the book. Where did I put it...."

She was scattering through the books like a madwoman.

"Hey, clam down I m pretty sure it's not going fly out of the library."
"I just...I really need it."
"For what?"

She paused and started to cry.

"Hey, what is it?" I said rubbing her back.
"The....."
She didn't have to finish her sentence. I right away knew that she had seen him.

She hugged me.
"We are going to get through this together."
I said trying to comfort her.

●●●

Detective Slade or John's POV◇

《Time skip: 6 pm》

I was hanging out with Susan and Joe at the diner.

Description: Joe is my wingman. He has been my best friend since highschool.He is also Susan's brother. He is an officer though. But he would be my best man on my wedding day.

Talking about weddings..

I was at the diner to ask Susan to marry me. I asked my wingman to a company me since I was very nervous.

Joe- "I'm going to the restroom."
Susan-"Ok go on then, nobody wants to know...." she said shoving him a bit.

He left the booth. Now was the moment. The moment I would tell the love of my life to spend the rest of her days with me.

"Hun, did you forget it's our 3 year anniversary...." she said a little mad.
"Never, this is why I'm going to ask you to stand up."
"Why....You are scaring me hun..." she said standing up slowly.