0.1

Anna yawned as she walked into the kitchen to get another glass of iced coffee.

Her eyes awkwardly fluttered as she poured the milk into her favourite sheep shaped cup.

The lack of sleep she was receiving was starting to make a huge impact on her life.

She tried to take sleeping pills but none of the brands seemed to work so she basically just gave up.

She was never gonna sleep again.

Anna walked back into her room but before she could even reach her bed he screamed again causing her to drop her favourite mug and completely ruin her bed side mat with a large coffee stain.

She squeezed her eyes shut before picking up the ruined mat and broken glass and taking them to the bin in the kitchen.

It wasn't the lack of sleep that annoyed her, she was just so curious about why the teenage boy living above her would always scream when the weather turned bad.

She climbed into bed and slowly closed her eyes before yet another scream broke into her room.

She reached for her iPod and carefully placed the labelled earphones into the right ear and opened her playlist titled 'He's screaming and I want to sleep" which consisted of slow love songs that would usually make her fall asleep.