0.2

Anna never thought someone could annoy her to the extent she was desperately searching for a new apartment.

She browsed on the internet attempting to find a new apartment in her price range but she never found one.

Apartments were so expensive in London and she never understood why.

Why would anyone want to live in cold and rainy London?

Never would Anna have moved into this smelly apartment if she'd known about the boy upstairs.

During the day he was fine and would play his music loud or play his guitar but as soon as the sky turned dark and rainy, that London seems to consists, he would lose himself.

His music didn't bother Anna in fact she liked it. Sometimes he would blast All Time Low songs and she would quietly sing along while doing whatever she was doing at the time.

She always wondered if he would sing since he could play guitar pretty well.

Anna's curiosity got the best of her so she walked upstairs and leaned up against his wall.

'Thanks For The Memories' played quietly as he tuned his guitar.

He plucked away at his guitar and Anna quietly listened.

There was silence for a moment then the door opened causing Anna to fall to the ground.

She looked up at him while he looked down at her and smiled.