0.3

"Oh god I'm sorry" She mumbled while covering her face with her tiny hands.

"What were you doing out there?" He asked with a thick Australian accent.

"See I've lived below you for about 2 years now and I've never met you so I decided to come upstairs and introduce myself but I didn't know how to so I-" He cut her off.

"I understand" He laughed.

He gave her his hand and gently helped her up.

She walked inside.

His room had posters all over the walls and clothes all over the ground.

His bed was messy and there was food stains everywhere.

She sat on the edge of his bed and looked around.

"I'm sorry it's such a mess, I would've cleaned it if I'd known you were gonna sneak up on me" He laughed and walked into the kitchen.

Anna smiled and made herself more comfortable.

"Cookie?" He asked offering Anna a biscuit.

"Sure" She smiled and reached for one.

He sat beside her and gave a confused look at her hair.

"I'm naturally a blonde" She laughed.

"Oh good because purple hair is really something"

"Now why did you suddenly wanna meet me? Did Michael tell you something?" He asked with a panicky tone.

"I'm not sure who Michael is but you see I live below you and during the night I always hear loud thuds and screams and I wanted to know if you were okay"

"I'm sorry about that it's just I'm scared of thunderstorms"