;t h e s e d a y s; [6]

{KAKAOTALK}

johnnyss

8:05am

johnnyss
hey, Ten, how are you?

9:30am

johnnyss
are you alright?

10:46am

johnnyss
okay I won't bother you more, I hope you're doing fine.

KAKAOTALK

You have 57 new messages in a bunch of gay bananas! Tap to open!

Ten sighed as he put his phone on silent mode, tossing it on the floor. He rolled on to his back, staring at the ceiling in the dark room. It was already afternoon but he hasn't opened his curtains yet, so the room was covered in darkness. Ten didn't mind, though. On days like this he liked it that his room had only one window and wasn't that bright.
He curled up under his blanket, pulling it over his head as he closed his eyes.

Chittaphon tried to ignore that empty feeling in his stomach all day, he really did, but he couldn't. He just felt so sad and didn't know why. Well, he had a few ideas, but he thought that if he ignored them it would go away.
It didn't. It even got worse, his chest was tightening a bit and his eyes swimmed in tears but he never let the little drops roll down on his cheeks. He hated crying, especially when he was alone, because he couldn't stop then.
Ten sighed deeply, again, before getting into a more comfortable position by lying on his stomach. He kept his eyes tightly shut in hopes of falling asleep, but that got crushed as a few minutes later he heard someone fiddling with the keys.
It must be Taeyong, he thought, he is the only one among his friends who has a spare key to his tiny apartment.

"Ten?" he heard the deep voice shout. He didn't let out a sound as he moved a bit to get out of his bed, but then decided to stay put."Oh, here you are"Taeyong opened his door walking into the room in a comfortable manner.
"Are you alright?" he asked quietly as he climbed in the bed lying next to his bestfriend's figure. Ten shook his head a bit and moved a bit closer to Taeyong's comforting body.
"I don't know what happened, I just..." he started but then bit his lip. He didn't know how to continue.
"Yeah, I know. I'm here, I'm sorry it took much" Taeyong murmured running his long fingers in Ten's hair.
"Thanks for coming. I was... I was afraid I'd do something stupid if I stayed alone more" Ten nuzzled his face in Taeyong's shoulder.
"I'm aware of that too, Ten. You're my best friend, it's alright" Taeyong soothed still not letting go of Ten, playing with a few locks of his friend's fluffy black hair."Let it all out, I'm next to you now."
And so Ten did, muffling the sounds of his crying in Taeyong's shoulder as the minutes passed slowly.

{KAKAOTALK}

johnnyss

10:48pm

tenouttaten
yeah, of course I'm alright, I just had some things to do:)

johnnyss
oh good, I thought I scared you lmao

tenouttaten
never, johnny, don't worry.

johnnyss
are you sure everything is cool? you sound a bit off right now..

tenouttatem
yeah, positive

johnnyss
but you haven't even told me that I look hot today