;t w e n t y; [end]

2 years later

Ten rushed to Johnny, jumping on him as he hugged his boyfriend's waist with his skinny legs, burrying his face in Youngho's neck.

"Oh my god you graduated! Like you actually did! You didn't give up holy fuck I'm so proud of you!" he squeaked. He pressed kisses on Johnny's neck before kissing him normally.

"Yeah, Ten, I did" Johnny laughed. His heart was beating fast, and he smiled fondly at the thai boy in his arms. He wouldn't trade this for the whole world.

"So, now that you got your degree, what are you going to be?" Ten ran his fingers through his lover's hair, letting his fingers drop down to his face, gently caressing Johnny's cheekbone."A teacher? A personal trainer? A coach? Or will you finally join the national volleyball team?"

"Well.." Youngho let Ten down, hugging the shorter's waist to keep him close. He kissed his forehead before answering with a smile."I'm going to be your husband, first. After that I don't know, I didn't think about it that deeply"he smirked at Chittaphon's stunned face.

"What...What?" he asked after a few minutes had passed in silence."You're going to...What?"

"I said I'm going to be your husband. If you want that too, that is" Johnny grinned widely.

"Wait, are you proposing to me right now?!"

"I kinda am, yes, thanks for noticing."

" Shut the fuck up!"Ten smacked his chest, then tiptoed to kiss him."You couldn't have asked me in the traditional way, now could you?"he mumbled in the taller's mouth before kissing him again.

"No" Johnny laughed quietly."So, what do you think of my future plans?"

"They are a big yes" Ten smiled at him lovingly.

{KAKAOTALK}

johnnyss

3:42pm

johnnyss
ten do we need milk

tenouttaten
yeah, a lot of it, and we need to get some help too.

johnnyss
stop with the vine references oh my god

johnnyss
I'm serious

johnnyss
I'm at the store, do we need milk?

tenouttaten
nope I think we still have some left

johnnyss
okay, I'm hurrying home, love you💖
seen 3:47pm

4:11pm

tenouttaten
doyoung told me that you called me hot last week

tenouttaten
my heart wants to die right now

tenouttaten
you really like me, don't you???

johnnyss
Ten, honey

johnnyss
not to sound rude or anything but

johnnyss
we've been married for five months now, I think we are way past the liking stage

tenouttaten
oh yeah right lmao

tenouttaten
I love you with all my heart!!

johnnyss
love me with all your butt, that's bigger

tenouttaten
shut the fuck up

the end

---
so guys
I want to say a big thanks for everyone who read, voted and/or left some comments on this story!!! I really appreciate you guys, thanks a lot, really. 💞
I enjoyed writing this story even if it basically had no storyline but uhm haha?
I'm a bit sad to let it go tho:((
Anways
Love you babes, have a wonderful life💖💖💖