;f i f t e e n;

a/n
sorry in advance for my english snafskdjyh
----

{KAKAOTALK}

ltyong

11:47pm

tenouttaten
holy fuck taeyong he said he'll be here in 10 minutes I'm panicking call the ambulance, call the firefighters, call the priest jesus christ😭😭😭

ltyong
what what what

ltyong
you mean doyoung or johnny?

tenouttaten
i mean johnny

tenouttaten
hoLY SHIT THE DOORBELL RANG BITCH I AM TOTALLY NOT READY FOR THIS PRAY FOR MY SOUL HOE I AM AJXKSNDBKD DNSMXNCNSNCBDR JEUSUS

ltyong
use protection, kids.

tenouttaten
SHUT THE FUCK UP
seen 11:58pm

Ten slowly got off the couch as he made his way to the door taking deep breaths. He was so-not-ready for all of this. What if Johnny rejects him? What if he says that he only wants to stay friends?

Ten internally screamed as he opened the door only to reveal a smirking Johnny.

"So, you like me, huh?" the taller licked his lips with a smug look on his face not bothering to greet Ten. Oh how Chittaphon wanted to wipe that grin off of his face.

"Yeah, I mean..Yes..I just...Yeah, I do" he breathed. He felt his face heat up almost instantly and he prayed to all the gods to not let Youngho see it.

"Cool, then" Johnny muttered. He closed the door behind him as he gripped Ten's hips to pull him closer to his body.

"What are you do-" the short boy was cut off by Johnny's lips pressing onto his. Well, okay then.
He circled his arms around the older's neck, pulling him even closer. They kissed slowly, and Ten's heart wanted to burst out of his chest. He was feeling all sort of things, it was like the knight was fighting against the dragon for the princess in his stomach.

Unfortunately, humans need oxygen to live, so after a few more moments he needed to push Johnny a bit away from him.
"That's an 'I like you too', right?" the shorter let out a low chuckle, caressing Johnny's face slowly.

"It is" the taller one let out a short laugh, pressing a kiss on Ten's forehead."I wanna sleep with you."
Ten raised his eyebrows surprised.

"Johnny I don't really think th-"

"That sounded so wrong oh my god I'm really sorry! I meant it like sleep sleeping with you. Nothing sexual" Johnny said with an awkward laugh.

"It's called sleeping over" Chittaphon teased him.

"Shut up, Ten, my Korean is not so good when I'm flustered" Johnny mumbled quietly.

"Then just use English, don't be a big baby" he rolled his eyes, lacing their fingers together as he started pulling Johnny to his bedroom."Anyways, let's go to sleep then, I got sleepy while waiting for you dumbass to come."

"Ten?" Johnny laughed.

"Hmm?" the shorter mumbled, climbing on his bed as he made some space for Johnny by throwing his plushies on the floor. Yes, he was a mature 22 year old, thank you very much.

"I'm going to cuddle the fuck out of you tonight."

"Alright."

{KAKAOTALK}