[11]

tweek was laying face up on his bed, completely dressed for his date with craig. his chest had a pain run through it, he knew he shouldn't have layed down. he sat up and stretched, working the pain away, not wanting to have to change.

a knock on the door startled him, making him jump and let out an "agh!"

his mum walked in, giving him a calm smile, "hello, tweek dear."

"ah, hey-hey, mum," he seems to readjust his top.

"if it's hurting you, dear, make sure to take it off for a bit. craig isn't coming til later, isn't he? just take a short breather, hun."

he nods, and diverts his gaze, knowing he would rather experience this pain than have to bear seeing his chest for more than a few seconds.

"tweek," he looks up at her, her gaze unreadable. "promise me to look after your body."

he stays silent for a few seconds before replying, "okay... yeah, i-i'll take it off til later... sorry, ma."

she steps into the room and gives him a hug. she gives him a small kiss on his head before leaving with a final smile. he places a hand on his chest, frowning. he gets up and stands in front of his mirror, looking at his chest with disdain. he quickly pulled the shirt off over his head and stared blankly at his chest. he turns his body to the side and smiles at his flat chest, but frowns when he knows he should take it off.

he turns his back to the mirror, closes his eyes and pulls the binder off of his chest, quickly searching for his top and a jacket. he turns back to the mirror, he gives himself a small smile. his chest feels better and with the jacket he still maintains a flat-seeming chest. he tries to brush the hair out of his eyes before going downstairs to his mum.

"so, then i told her-" ruby stopped talking and looked startled.

"rubes? you okay?" craig gave her a concerned look.

"i... i forgot to give you your birthday present... you got the one from mum and dad, yeah?"

"yeah, i did. it was a tear stained birthday card, money, and..." he pauses with a groan. "a sex ed book from dad."

ruby giggles, beginning to get up, "im going to get your present bee-are-bee."

"alright," he gives a half effort wave and pulls out his phone.

after scrolling through various apps, ruby returns. she is holding another small box, wrapped in the same paper as tweek's present, covered in hearts but this time with glitter. it had no actual gift tag this time, but a heart on a string. she handed it to craig with a grin and glitter covering one of her cheeks.

"what happ-"

"shh! open, open!" she clapped her hands excitedly.

he began to unwrap the present, getting covered in glitter coming off the paper as he did so. opening the box, his eyes widened and let out a muttered "shut the fuck up, what the fuck?"

"do you like it?" he looked up at her and seen the big grin on her face.

"ruby, i..." he trails off and pulls the items out of the box.

he holds up a red racer figurine, another of ruby's hand made jumpers this time with a giant middle finger (which on first look made craig laugh for a few minutes straight so hard he stopped breathing, ruby remarked that "it isn't that funny" while laughing hard herself), and a note.

"the red racer toy was a gift i meant to give you a few years ago but you made me mad and i lost it and found it a few weeks ago. i was also at a loss of what to put on the jumper, so it's a bit ridiculous."

"i love it so much, ruby," he laughed again at the jumper. "c'mere," he held out his arms in a gesture beckoning for a hug. "thank you," he whispered.

after they pulled back ruby had tears in her eyes, "ah."

"if you cry i'll cry, trish," he wiped at his eyes, smiling.

"hey... don't you have a date with tweek tonight? you should wear the jumper!" she giggled. "anyway, i have to go now, im hanging out with some friends. bye, craig!" she poked her tongue out and waved as she left the house.

craig picked up the card she had written him and started crying as he read it. he covered his face with his hands and just cried for seemingly no reason, it went on for a few minutes before he stopped and read it over properly.

--
dear craig,

you have always been the best older brother that i could have ever hoped for! i know we fight sometimes and don't always see eye to eye (literally lol) but i wouldn't trade you for the world. you always have my back when i needed it and i want to thank you so much and i don't think i can ever show you how much it means to me.

<3

-love, your best (and only) sister, tricia
--

he put the gifts and note back in the box and went up to his room to get ready for his date with tweek.

tweek had been sitting in the lounge room, talking to his mum for a while and had almost forgot about the date entirely. that is, until a knock sounded at the door. his mum had answered and when he seen craig he frantically jumped over the top of the couch, ran up the stairs and quickly tried to put his binder on before dashing back down.

as he reached his mum, she opened the door wider and when he seen craig he stopped in his tracks and started laughing.

"tricia made it, dude," he was wearing the middle finger jumper with another jacket over the top to make is more discreet.

tweek gave a shrug of his shoulders, he was also wearing the jumper ruby made him. really, he had been wearing it since he got it. it was the warmest item he owned.

craig walked in, briefly looking around tweek's house, before giving tweek a small smile, "are you ready for our date?"

tweek blushed and gave him a grin, "are you?"

craig shook his head, grinning, "okay, should we go?"

tweek nodded, "seeya, mum! i'll text you after the movie. love you!"

he gave a quick hug before walking out of the house with craig.

---
hhey!!!! sorry for not updating in so long lmao ive had a writers block n i Had something for this chapter but forgot!!!! it was probably better than this (which is... p much a shitty filler im so sorry,,,)

aaaa!!! ill try and update again soon so hhh!!! lets hope i dont leave it fr a few months again

anyway ill shut tf up now thank you for reading<3