Oneshot/ the sword/

(Tokyo ghoul references)
I traveled with inuyasha, and the rest of the gang since kagome broke the damn jewel. Also because I'm a rare half breed, which my sister, kagome found out when inuyasha called me out. I wasn't blood related to kagome, but I never thought I would be a half breed. Apparently I can wield blood to my liking, I can use my own blood as a weapon or control others without demonic powers, however manipulating a demon's blood is a bit hard since I'm part human.

I haven't been with the group lately because I'm learning to use my power, but I'm sure I have them master for now. But when I came back inuyasha broke his sword! That bumbling idiot!

You:" well, since he doesn't have his sword we'll have to wait on the repairs before moving. I hope nothing gets worse..."

But things got worse, way worse. Apparently some sword forged from the same demon who broke tessagia, and this hot shot comes out of nowhere, demanding inuyasha to fight him when he finally gets his sword back! Although, I must say, the guy with long sliver hair is really cute! Also for some odd reason my heart started pounding when I saw him...but I was told this could only happen when I meet the one I yearn for, my true mate. There is no way I'm meant to be with this guy!

You:" WAIT! "

Kagome looked at me while all eyes were on me.

You:" who's that!?" I pointed at the male with long sliver hair, with a crescent on his forehead.

Kagome:" inuyasha's older brother, sesshomaru who's a full demon."

You:" and why does he want to kill his brother?"

Kagome:" he hates inuyasha because he's a half demon and because of tessagia. "

You:" so.....he's butt hurt?"

Kagome:" yes...sis..." she sighed while she shook at her head at me.

You:" everyone's fighting over fucking swords!? Why the fuck does everyone care about swords!? Holy crap, it's like comparing dick sizes now!? The hell!"

Kagome:" stop cussing so much!"

I then mouthed ' take inuyasha out of here." Hoping she got the idea. I was acting super extra, because inuyasha cannot fight right now.

Inuyasha:" come at me sesshomaru!"

But I guess the little dog had other plans. So much for saving his ass.

You:" this fucking dumbass." I instantly pulled inuyasha back when he was blown back and tessagia was out of reach. " inuyasha you better get sense knocked into you before I kill you myself!" I summoned my blood to forged wings on my back.

Sesshomaru:" you're a ghoul."

You:" ain't it obvious? You got eyes don't you?"

I shot crystallized shards of blood at sesshomaru, which he avoided easily. To go with my plan I distracted him with the shards while I crafted a blood sword and rushed behind him. He instantly turned backwards, just before I could slay him.

Our swords clashed loudly as my eyes glared into his yellow sharp orbs. He smirked at me, like as if he decided on which toy he wants.

'He smirked at me...he SMIRKED AT ME! This bastard....' my thoughts clouded with anger as he continued to smile coyly.

You:" you dipshit! What are you smirking about!?" I jumped back just so I could slam down my sword on his head. Yet, things didn't go as plan, and sesshomaru wrapped his arms around me while keeping mine locked in the embrace.

Sesshomaru:" you shall be my mate. I can tell by your scent we are meant to be, I will not deny my soul of pleasure."

My face blushed different shades of red from his confession, or was it more of a statement?