Chapter Four

I look at him, really look at him, and I realize that's why he's so familiar, he's on posters everywhere in my sisters room.

"Well, why is Harry styles and Liam? in our room?"

"Hey! I am not Liam! I'm Louis! I'm to immature to be Liam." My sister glares at me like I've done something wrong. That's when a gorgeous blonde girl walks through the door.

"Why are you yelling Boobear?" She asks. Boobear? What is this?

"That's my nickname for him!" The curly haired one yells.

"Well toooo bad for you Harry!" She says, she seems to be immature, like me. That's when she notices me.

"Oh hello, my names Izzy, what's yours?"

"I'm Serenity, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, sorry about the boys they can be really loud and obnoxiuos before concerts." She motions to the two of them who are talking to my sister and Lillie.

"Oh, it's fine I bet Amber and Lillie are exploding on the inside." She laughs at that.

"Oh, that's funny, are they your sisters?"

"The taller one with brown hair."

"Oh, you two don't really look alike." She was right, Amber was tall with brown hair that was pin straight with blue eyes, while I was short with blonde curls and brown eyes.

"Well I was adopted into the family after my mom and brother died." I say solemmly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She says, looking down at her feet.

"Thank you, but I don't remember them. I lost my memory in the crash."

"Ohhhhhh," She looks embarassed. "On a happier note, do you have tickets for tomorrows concert?"

"Yes we do." I say, my expression must give away that I'm not the excited about this.

"Why so glum? Aren't you excited?" She asks curiously.

"Well the girls are definately more excited than I am, and we have back stage passes, I just don't really listen to One Direction."

"Oh, so you're not a fan. I see." She bobs her head in understanding.

"Pretty much." I sigh and slump my shoulders.

"Well you'll get to hang out with me!" She exclaims, a huge smile on her face that reaches to her eyes.

"True so very true." I say, we both burst into laughter, and I mean loud laughter. This is the kind of laughter I've missed so much. I mean I have friends, but none of them are very close with me. I'm not an outcast, I am just a floater, and don't have a real best friend. Amber, Lillie, Harry, and Boobear? Have the strangest look on they're faces, which only makes us laugh harder, soon I'm bent over and smiling as I stand up agian.

"And I'll be surrounded by a bunch of boys too." I say and I see Harry wink at me.

"Don't take my Boobear." She whispers. Faking a pouty face.

"Ok, this is going to bother me," I say. "But is that a nick name you seriously made up for him?"

"No, I just use it to bother Harry over there." She says micheviously. I try to hold back a laugh but it escapes my lips.

"Want to go down too the cafe, the one down the street, coffee on me?" She asks, her voice sounds hopeful.

"Definately." I say nodding my head.

"Ugh, I can't trust those two over there. I can't leave them alone by themselves."

"You can probablt trust Amber to watch them, she wouldn't let them out of her sight." I say giggling. One of my favorite things to do was to embarass her, yeah, yeah I'm mean to her it's my job though.

"Sure, Ok boys your staying here with Amber and Lillie." She says brightly. Amber and Lillie are screaming on the inside, I can see it in there faces how excited they both are, even though they are trying to play it cool.

"Ok, fine, but they are younger than us!!!" Louis says, well more like whines.

"Yeah, but my guess is they more mature than you." I retort.

"Yeah babe, that's probably true." Harry says lazily. Did Harry just call me babe? I smile at the remark. I look over at my sister who is shooting daggers at me, I bite my lip and hold back a grin. Why am I enjoying this? I have a boyfriend, sort of...

"Be back in an hour, by guys!" She yells out the door as we step out. We walk to the elevator and I stop in my tracks.

"Oh no I can't I'll take the stairs." I say, my eyes getting wide.

"Um... Why not?" She says, looking confused.

"Well, I-I- I'm, it's sill really."

"Come on tell me. I won't tell anyone"

"Well, I'm scared of elevators." I say, getting red almost instantly.

"Your right that is silly, but I'm afraid of some stupid stuff to so..."

"Like what?" I ask, not believing anything could be worse than being afraid of elevators.

She doesn't say anything for a moment the whispers quietly, "jump ropes." I burst into laughter.

"Jump ropes? Really?" She looks at me like I'm phsycho.

"Hey! I didn't laugh at you." She says faking a hurt expression.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." I apologize still trying to hide a smile.

"Whatever." She mumbles rolling her eyes. The elevator doors open.

"You coming or are you taking the stairs?" She asks raising her eyebrows. I grab her hand and give her a death grip.

"If we die its on you." I close my eyes and squeeze her hand tighly.

"Ow." She says softly. The elevator doors open and when I open my eyes I'm blinded by flashing cameras. Someone bumps into me.

"Sorry." I hear an Irish boy say. He grabs my shoulders and takes a quick look at me.

"Serenity?" He asks, his mouth drops open and he pulls me into a tight hug. The cameras still flashing.

"Um, do I know you?" I ask him skeptically.

"It's Niall." The boy says sadly.

"I'm sorry." I get a good look at him and realize he's the boy from my dreams. Of course I say nothing.

 "You promised you'd never forget." He says. His eyes start to well up with tears as the elevator door closes again, with me, a crying Irish boy and my new friend Izzy.

A/N

Please vote and comment! Love you all! xx