Chapter Seven

I wake up in the morning still next to Harry, he is asleep and I realize I remeber, everything about Niall, and my family, and friends and I remember the pain of watching my brother die. I feel a hot tear start to run down my cheek, luckily Harry is asleep, I don't like people seeing me cry. I slowly get up as to not disturb him, and walk out of the room, it's still early, and the sun is just coming over the horizon. I run for a bench near by and I cry.

I feel a hand gently touch my shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Niall, I know it's Niall.

"No." I mumble into my hands.

"Did Harry do anything?" His voice suddenly gets hard and protective.

"No." I mumble again.

"Then whats wrong?" He sits down next to me. My feet arewet and cold from the dewy grass, and I start to shiver. When he notices I'm cold he puts his arms around me and holds me close to him, sharing our warmth, or maybe he just wants to be close to me, but I let him.

"I remember Niall, everything you told me and other stuff from when we were kids."

"Oh... Do you remember our naked pool episodes." He asks and I can hear the laughter in his voice.

"Yeah, sadly I do." I say. I'm no longer crying, but that doesn't mean I won't break into tears.

"Hey, it's ok." He gently starts humming a song and rocking me like a small child.

"I remember then, and watching them die." I mumble into his shoulder. this brings a new round of tears.

"I missed you Serenity."

"I missed you Niall, I felt that when my memories were wiped I was always missing something, and I think your the thing I was missing." I bury my head into his chest. I can hear his heart beating slowly and steadily.

"Your beautiful, you know." He says softly.

"Thanks." I look into his brilliant blue eyes, and smile.

"Your welcome." He says.

He leans towards me and I feel his lips pressed against mine softly, I kiss him back, and we stay like that for a few moments and then slowly pulls away.