09

"Choi Seungcheol let me go! "

Sinubukan niyang makawala nung hinila ko siya palabas ng classroom. I pulled him to my car that was already infront of the school and got him in.

"I told you we we're going somewhere." I said as i got to my seat.

"Sa tingin mo gusto ko sumama?! May pupuntahan pa ko gago!"

I just chuckled at him.

"Well, it's you're fault for not finishing your job." I smirked.

"Fuck you. " I just laughed at his words.

"Ito oh, just have some and relax." Inalok ko sakanya ang isang bote ng chocolate drink.

"No thanks." He glares.

"Dali na. Para naman kumalma ka." I insisted. He stares at it for a bit and takes it from my hand.

He started drinking and just as I look back at him from the road, he already finished it.

"Here, have another one. You seem thirsty." I handed him another one and glares at me again before taking it.

After a few minutes, I hear him speak.

"Seungcheol." He says in a low voice.

"I guess it worked." I chuckled.

The chocolate drinks actually contained a lot of alcohol. One bottle could easily get you drunk.

"Seungcheol." I hear him say again and I feel a hand on my thigh. He rubs it and goes closer and closer to my part.

"Sh-shit Jihoon, just wait. We're almost there."

I quickly park my car infront of the bar and pulled Jihoon inside.

"A premium private room please." I say to the waiter.

"This way sir." And he led us to a room with a big couch around it and left. The table was already filled with bottles of beer.

I was pushed to the couch which made me slouch. Jihoon grabs a bottle of beer, opens it and drinks it quickly. I grab my own and before I finish it, it was taken from my hand. He sat on my lap, facing me. He lays his head on my chest. I stoke his hair.

"You seem well-behaved today." I chuckle. "Nasobrahan ka ata."

"Seungcheol."

"Yes, baby?"

"Seungcheol..." And his eyes begin to close shut.

I smile at him.

"I like this a lot, my cutie. I'll be in control now." I say and slowly press my lips against his. I continue down to his neck, leaving purple marks all over. I hear him let out several soft squeals while his eyes were still shut.

I slowly move my hands to his crotch, rubbing it carefully.

"Hmm... S-seungcheol." He says habang nakapikit pa rin siya.

"Shh... Just relax baby. I'll make you feel good tonight."

I take off his tie since we were still in our uniforms. Bars wouldn't usually allow students in, good thing my uncle owns the place. I unbutton some buttons on his shirt until his collarbones show. I put my lips on it and sucked on his soft skin until it left another mark.

I unzip his pants and pull them down, revealing his soaking boxers.

"Already wet, baby." I chuckle.

I pull them down, popping out his length. I put my hands around it and hear him whimper.

"Ahh... N-no."

"Don't worry. It's my turn to please you."

I pump his part, going up and down. He moans out and lets out soft cries of pleasure. I slowly move my hands faster and faster.

"A-ahh s-shit seungcheol."

"I prefer to be called Daddy."

"D-daddy I'm close."

After a few more pumps, I feel his hot liquid drip down my hands. His eyes finally open.

"Sleep now, baby. I'll just help myself for a bit."