Wiped

Wiped

(Steve's POV)

Nikki and Bucky were talking with the Avengers when all of a sudden, they both froze. Both of them screamed and yelled, clutching their heads. Nikki backed into some stuff, knocking to over. Bucky fell to his knees. What was happening? I looked at the others. They all looked confused. Natasha, Hawkeye, and I went over to Nikki. Bruce, Tony, and Thor went over to Bucky. Nikki kept backing away, screaming. It didn't look like they were having any luck with Bucky, either. "Nikki, Nikki. what's going on?" I tried asking her. She just shook her head.

"Nikki," Natasha said, holding Nikki's head in her hands. "What's happening?" Nikki just pushed her away, sending her flying across the room. Literally.

"How..." I started. "Wait..." The Super Soldier Serum. But how'd they get it?

"What is this all about?" Nick Fury's voice boomed. I turned around, still keeping an eye on Nikki.

"Bucky and Nikki just.... I don't know..." I replied, not really answering the question. He didn't respond, so I turned my attention back to Nikki. But she was gone. I whirled back around to see six agents taking her away. "What are you doing?" I asked Nick Fury, angry they were handling Nikki like that.

"She is a potential threat. As of now, I can't have her roaming around. She acts up, she's locked up. Same goes for him," he gestured towards Bucky.

I turned to see Bucky surrounded by more agents. He pushed them away, but soon got enough. Bucky punched his way out of the surrounding agents and made his way towards Nikki. Nikki had a few agents down. Natasha, Clint, and I tried to stop them, but they were too strong, even for me. Bucky got enough of Clint, so he turned around and punched him square in the jaw. I heard his jaw pop out of place. I grabbed Bucky's shoulders, attempting to stop him. He pushed me away. "Bucky!" I yelled, trying to get his attention.

"Who the he][ is Bucky?" No. How did he get wiped?

"Bucky, it's me, Steve. Stop," I said, trying to pull him away from the agents. Finally, I threw him onto the floor a few feet away. Suddenly, I heard a sound. I looked up to see a jet flying straight towards the building. It unleashed a missile, and changed its direction. No one got away in time.

--

I woke up to see rubble laying all around me. I sat up, an enormous headache rushing into my head. I looked around. Thor was trying to get himself out, Clint lay unconscious, and Nick was coughing. I looked around some more and saw a glimpse of red hair. Natasha. I rushed over, stumbling over some of the rubble. She was unconscious, and her leg was stuck under a large piece of cement. I pushed it off of her. Her leg was bleeding and most likely broken. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the rubble. I passed by Thor, Clint, and Nick, realizing Bruce, Tony, Nikki, and Bucky were missing.

Soon, I saw Thor by my side, Clint by his side. "Nat..." Clint said.

Then Maria Hill came into view. She put her hand to her earpiece. "Medical assistance, pronto."

"Where's Stark and Banner?" Nick's voice sounded behind me.

"I don't know," I said, as doctors took Natasha away. "They might be buried. Along with Nikki and Bucky."

"Get a rescue team set up, Hill. Search the entire area for any signs of those four," Nick ordered.

"I need a rescue team here now," she said, making more orders. After a while, agents appeared at the sight, looking for signs of them.

"Miss? I found this..." an agent called out. I looked to see what it was. A torn shirt.

"Banner," Maria verified.