Wwe

Here i am finally. This has been my dream since I was 6. I am here at wwe. We'll let me explain myself. Hi I'm river. I have black raven hair with purple highlights but only use purple when I fight. I'm 21. I have a belly button piercing a and ears pierced and I have a justice tattoo on my rib. Well enought about me let's get started.

In locker room:
"Thank hhh I am so happy to be here.
"I can tell well. You can go look around oh and your match is with aj.

"Ok thank you." I was walking around and I just have to say is wow. I was walking further down when 3 big chest came in my way and I fell. I know exactly who it was. The SHIELD.

"Hey watch where you going princess. " it was dean of course. I looked up to a smirking dean and roman and Seth laughing.

"Oh sor- wait your the shield. Wow I need to tell you guys something that I've always wanted yo say.

"Oh ok princess tell us."

"Stop thinking that you 3 think that you run this place cause you don't. And stop calling me princess and leave me alone. Oh and only because you think your all big and bad nod wear black vest means that you run and control everything. Because news flash you DONT. " I looked at them 3 dean jaw was clenched and Seth and roman looked pissed but who cares. I laughed and walked away.

Deans pov:

"Ok who In the hell think she is. I asked. And yes I was pissed. Roman Seth smiled and I knew what they were thinking so I made a plan. "Ok Seth roman I have a plan. Nobody talks to the shield like that. EVER.

Let the games began sweetheart. They laughed.

At the match:

"Haha you think you can bet me. Well let the games begin." My theme song played and I walked to the ropes waiting for little shorty to come up so I can bet her.

"Let's light it up." I heard her theme song play. There she was in her little knee high converse with that divas belt. She smiled and started skipping to the ring. I was getting unpacient gosh this girl takes forever. She finally got to the ring and held her belt up. Then she gave it to the ref. "ha you think you can bet me ha sorry reckless." "Aw look who's talking shorty, well at least I need to use the steps to get into the ring." "Ah shut up." "Make me." "Fine." With that she stared running and when she came in view I slapped her. She held her hand on her cheek. Then I went for my wave move and she fell to the ground not even trying to get up. I got down and the ref started to count.

1...2..

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

S.H.I.E.L.D

The shield started to come to the ropes and watch. I went back down.

1...2.. Kick out. I was sooo pissed at them I did the wave again.
1...2...3. "Your new divas champion reckless blackheart.
I was happy then the shield came in with mic and dean started to talk. "Wow babe your good. Now let me tell you something. DONT ever talk to use like that again. Or there will be problems. I smirked and grabbed a mic for my self. "You know your right dean but now u listen. Don't EVER fucking mess my match up again or I will kill you and yea I was probably a little harsh when I bumped into you. But it's true what I said." "Fine princess let's make a bet." He smirked. "Which is." "The shield will leave you alone if your body randy can beat us up." "But if you win." He laughed and smirked. "If we win you join the shield." "Ha randy can beat you fine challenge accepted." He came up to me and whispered. "You'll love it when we win and you join the shield because I'll see you every day and you'll de me everyday to baby." He kissed my head and they left. I was shocked but I know randy can best them.