Believe In The Shield

Deans pov:

Man that kiss that me and river just did was amazing. Ugh I had some sexy dreams too last night. I'm so happy I made this bet. I mean it like when she first got here she was so innocent I thought but now she is a lil demon that is mine. I love her to the moon and back. Wait what the hell dean that was so cheesy. "No it wasn't it was true love." "Yes it was." "No." "Yes." Ok I just had a fight with myself. Ahh. River what are you doing to me.

Seth's pov:

Wow dean is In love with river. Wait doesn't randy like river too. Man I fight is going to happen and I don't like it one bit. Oh shit dean and randy fights tonight. I got to tell roman to see if he can help me. You see dean and randy never liked each other one bit. So I know dean is going to make us say Believe In The Shield. Ahhhh roman where are you.

Romans pov:

I was just in our locker room watching dolph and brad Wyatt fight when Seth came in out of breath.

"What's up."

"You know who's dean fighting tonight right." He was bent down with his hands on his knees breathing hard.

"No, who." I really have no idea.

"He's. Going. To. Fight.... Randy." He was saying it in deep breathes. I was surprise. He was suppose to fight Cody Rhodes but hhh must have had different ideas. Ha man do I hate hhh haha.

"You know what his going to do when you know he wins right."

"Believe in the shield." I bet

"Yep."

"Hmm should we tell river."

"Yes."

"Ok let's go." Off to find river.

Rivers pov:

I was getting ready in my black shirt and my black vest. Then I put my black short shorts and my purple belt. I was just about to put my black converse when Seth and roman came in. I was wondering what they needed. So I asked.

"Hey what's up." I was wondering.

"Hey um river uhh Seth has to tell you something."

"Wait what." I'm confused.

"Ok I'm confused. What's going on."

"Ok uhh are you still friends with randy."

"Of course why." Ok now I'm really confused.

"Because dean and randy are fighting tonight.

"What. No they can't it must be for a reason there fighting." It's true.

"They don't like each other."

"Ok thank you." They nodded. Oh well randy never talks to me anyways.

*Skip to the match*

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

S.H.I.E.L.D

We came walking in. Dean came and smirked and kiss my lips then my neck. He whispers in my ear. "I'll beat him up for ya baby." I smiled. Pushed him to the ring. Dean was doing awesome but then randy rko dean and pinned him. "1...2... Kick out of 2." Yes he kicked out. Roman and Seth were cheering him on and so was I. "Come on dean. Come on." He got up he speared and then did the dirty deeds. "1...2...3 your winner dean ambrose." I got up there and kissed his cheek then I hugged him. Roman and Seth got up here. We put our arms out and we all grabbed a mic and said at the same time "believe in the shield." After that we got out of the ring and went to the locker room.

"Hey uh river can we talk."

"Yea."

"Ok river your probably going to say no but will you be my girlfriend."

"Dean I-I don't know."

"Ok how about I give you a week to decided."

"Ok"

"Oh and river."

"Yes."

"I don't like to wait." He smiled. And I nodded. Gosh this is hard.