Its Time

This is a short chapter. 😭 sorry.

Deans pov: finally today is the day I get to see if river will be my girlfriend. Gosh. Can't wait. She's also been getting sexier. Wait dean not the time. Ok it's time.

Rivers pov: I was walking to catering to get water. I don't know why but I've been thirsty all day. I just finished two bottles and I'm still thirsty. I just got into catering when I bump into a diva I've never seen before.

"Oh sorry." It was a British accent.

"It's ok I should say sorry." I looked at her. We looked exactly alike.

"Ok wow we look exactly alike." She smiled.

"Yea we do well hi I'm river." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you I'm Paige the new diva." We both smiled. We talked and talked until dean came in and asked to talk to me.

"Hey riv I need to talk."

" ok." I got up and said bye to Paige and we went behind a building. Dean put his hands on my waist and rubbed small circles around my waist.

"I need to know."

"What do you mean you need to know." I was confused but then I remember. I have to tell him if I'll date him.

"Oh right." He smiled

"So what do you say." I thought about it gosh this is hard I can't ugh I don't know what to say.

"Dea an I-I don't know."

"Oh come on river I need to know now." Great I made him angry. Well if he's going to be like that then no.

"Fine no." Then I went to my locker room and cried. Damn it why does he have to be mean like that.