Joining the shield

I was getting ready to watch the shield and randy fight. I wore my red bvb shirt that stops at my belly and camo pants with my black belt and wore my combat boots. I was walking to Randy's locker room when hhh stopped me(oh and hhh means triple hhh). "Hey river I want to talk to you for a minute."

"Sure boss."

"Ok I heard about the bet and wanted to tell you good luck and that randy won't win. I wanted just cuss him out but i didn't.

"Why you say that."

"We'll look behind you." I turned and looked at the tv. It was randy getting beat up by dean,Seth, and roman.

"Hey sweetheart just wanted to tell randy here that your mine and nobody else's. And with that the camera went off.

"God luck randy." I was so pissed I ran to randy and told him it's ok and there going to loss."

The MATCH:

I was ready and so was randy. "I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand . They talk to me." I heard Randy's theme song and we went out to see the crowd cheering a and booing which I didn't care. We got to the ropes and waited.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

S.H.I.E.L.D

There they are. I was looking at dean the whole time and he was smirking. I got down and watched the match. Randy did a rko to Seth and of course I was helping randy I started telling the crowd to do the same. "Let's go randy." "Come on you can do it." But roman got in and did 5 superman punches to randy. I knew randy was out. The ref started to count." 1...2...." "Noooo." Then randy kicked out and rko roman . He was down but he tagged ambrose in. He did the turnbuckle and did the dirty deeds. The ref counted again. "1...2...3." I was shocked. "And your winner is the shield. Dean grabbed the mic and and talked.

"Ok river you belong to us."

"No I not."

"Sorry but you agreed you belong to us now."

"No." But then I heard music playing and I knew who it was.

"It's time to play the games."

Out came hhh with a mic. No. Don't do this.

"Now river you made a bet with the shield right." I nodded.

"Now if they win you join them but if randy wins they'll leave you alone right.

"Yes but-."

"No. The shield won you now belong to the shield."

I looked to see them smiling but then of course was smirking. I looked at randy then ran to my locker room. And just cried. I shouldn't of agreed to that bet.