Getting to know the guys better

I woke up to deans arms still wrapped around me. I tried to get out but no use.

"Dean wake up." Nothing.I decided to scream in his ear nothing. So I kissed him and left them there. He started to stir and opened his eyes a little then he closed hid eyes and kissed back. I try to stop but held my waist there. Then he stopped.

"Baby thanks and good morning."

"Eww I did that so you could let me ho which worked."

"Whatever believe whatever but I know the truth."

I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to the living room and sat on the floor with the boys. We were all bored then. "Hey I got an idea let's get yo know each other better. I said. They all nodded. But instead we played truth or dare.

"Ok Seth truth or dare." I wanted to see how they play.

"Truth."

"You wimp. Ok tell me the truth do you like aj."

"That's a hell no." I smiled and we high five.

"Ok river truth or dare." Seth really.why pick me.

"Dare."

"Thank you I'm excited for this." Dean said.

"I dare you to dance."

"Easy." I turned on loyal by Chris brown and started to dance to routine Matt thought me. I got done and all 3 of there jaws were down. Roman and Seth both said this at the same time.

"Wow your actually really good at dancing."

"Thanks I was a dancer when I was 5 then I stopped dancing with my awesome teacher Matt when I turned 20 that's how I learned to dAnce and to dance to this song."

"Wow babe your really good." I blushed you see I haven't told anyone why I dance.

"Ok let's talk to river on here dancing." Dean and Seth nodded.

"Ok why do you dance." Dean is so weird now since I showed them my dance.

"Because it's fun."

"No dean means the real reason why." I looked down tears started to fall.

"Ok the reason I dance is to escape. To forget about everything. I used to get bullied about my dancing but they never saw me dance until I did the talent show and won. Well the girl was mad And she beat me. I went home and my patents were unimpressed. Well a few years later I found a place of my own and Matt Stephan dance academy. I was good that I danced In popular places. Well I stopped dancing and joined the Wwe and I love it. So thats why I dance. Dance literally saved me." I looked at everone and dean was smiling. Not those smirks but are real smile and so was roman and Seth.

"I still have marks from the girl well now it's a scar." They nodded I got up and tooked my shirt off to where I was in my sports bra. I had 5 bruise on my stomach, neck, and rib.

"Omg river we didn't know."

"It's ok." Seth and roman looked at the time they had to leave to go see there family so it was me and dean. I grabbed my shirt but dean tooked it. He,looked sad. He came up to me and kissed every scar. He then looked deep in my eyes.

"I wish I was there I'm so sorry river."

"It's ok."

"No it's not."

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed ok." He nodded and I put clean clothes on and went yo bed for my match tomorrow.