Rules

I heard a knock at my door. I wiped my tears and ka looked up I was trying to shut the door but they were stronger.

"Ok river let's go to the locker room." I got up and pushed past dean. I went to roman and Seth and whispered in my ear.

"Dean likes you river."

"Roman I don't care gosh I don't even want to damn ambrose. I pissed off ok."

"I'm sorry." I turned around and saw he was actually really sweet.

"It's ok." He smiled and I smiled too. We were this walking to the locker room. Then dean oped the door and let us in. I looked around. It was all black. Great. I then felt arms around my waist I wasn't sure who it was until. "Hey baby! Now your here well tell you the rules then we can have some fun huh. He started to move his hand to my thigh but i stopped him and walked to Seth and sat on the couch.

"Ok let's tell the rules shall we. Roman and Seth nodded.

"0k first rule is we respect each other." I nodded.

"Second is we don't masked friends with nobody else.

"Why not."

Seth actually spoked.

"Because nobody likes us and they don't respect us."

"Maybe if y'all were nice they will want to be your friend."

"Ok rule 3 we believe in the shield and well make other people believe in us to. I nodded.

"Now the 4 rule is don't turn your back on each other. Got it river." He snapped when he says my name.

"Yes DEAN I got it."

"Good well we better show you to your clothes."

"Ok." I looked and I actually liked it a lot.

Going to the hotel:

"Ok river you'll have to share a room with us is that ok."

"Yea it's fine."

They opened the door and it was nice hotel. There was a kitchen. Nice bathroom. Flat screen TVs and my worst nightmare. Only 3 beds.

"Where do I sleep?

"With me babe." Ugh dean!.

"Sorry river Seth and roman said.

I got a shower and put my fob shirt on and white soft shorts on. I went to lay down and went to sleep but awoken by deans arms around me. I didn't want to fight I was to tired that'd when I fell into a deep sleep.