Thirteen

Sana needed few seconds to realize what chaeyoung had just said or the extremely awkward position her hands were on his buffy chest as she looked at his eyes that were drowning into hers but haru's sudden cry cut them off, she pushed chaeyoung away causing him to fall on the floor she rushed to her brother with a throbbing heart and messy mind. She hugged him tightly as he saw a bad nightmare as always while chaeyoung was sitting on the floor smiling to himself until he decided to lay on the couch where he slept there deeply. Sana on the other hand was struggling in her sleep, she was hugging her little brother and comforting him while she kept remembering the kiss and what chaeyoung had said to her.

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up from few sounds coming out of the kitchen, I looked at the clock and it was about to tick on eight, I panicked before remembering that today is Sunday and it's my free day.

I sat up and damn, my headache is about to kill me I drunk a lot yesterday and worst of all, I kissed and confessed my love to sana. I walked to the kitchen just to see her preparing breakfast "good morning" I just greeted her and she dropped the cup from her hand but luckily it was haru's plastic spiderman themed cup.

"G-good morning" she stuttered?

"I hate this couch so much" I said rubbing my back while standing beside her looking continually at her and at the vegetables she is cutting.

"I am sorry for the mess I made last night, I was drunk and depressed"

"It's okay people say stupid things while they are drunk"

"I didn't mean that part" I said and she accidentally made a cut on her finger.

"Hnghhh~" she whined while putting it under the cold water.

"You have to be careful sana" I sighed while pressing her finger "I will continue if you want"

"No I am used to it" she smiled and preceded on cutting the vegetables when I heard a gasp behind me. Harun ran to me and hugged my not-so-long legs and I carried him. After he hugged me and showered me with kisses I was able to sit to eat.

"What are your plans today?" I asked.

"Noona will take me to the park"

I hummed and my eyes were fixed on her but she is not looking at me at all "I am still waiting"

"For?" she asked.

"You" I soft-spoken and she chocked on her food I think my stares and eyes are enough for her to make this nervous.

"Haru sweetie, wash your hands and wait for me in the bedroom" he compiled while she stared at me "chaeyoung I am still recovering from your lies to me and I don't think I can trust you easily again"

"But the kiss yesterday says otherwise"

The way her cheeks turned red and her eyes widened made me smile from ear to ear, I kneeled next to her as I held her hands "sana you are my peace and my pain you alone are my love, I swear" I put her right hand on my heart "can you feel it? How it's beating?" she nodded and smiled lightly "if I lied again to you; you can slap me and push me away and I promise you I won't ever lie to you"

I was staring up at her, she clenched her jaw and smiled lightly "really?"

I nodded excitedly when I suddenly felt her body on mine on the floor. I was taken aback but soon I realized that she hugged me aggressively we laughed and I kissed the tip of her nose making her giggle. She got up in a hurry and left the kitchen while I laughed by myself... I think she will drive me crazy.

She didn't need to invite me as I accompanied her and haru to the park, he met his friend and the two were jumping around in the playground while I was sitting next to sana on the bench...

The awkwardness was filling the air, I felt it was our first meeting and I couldn't understand her silence.

"So? How is your new job? Are they treating you well?"

"Yes"

I hummed and kept stealing glances at her, she was smiling at her brother playing and laughing "oh he wants a balloon?" she said under her breath but luckily I have a perfect hearing sense I walked to the balloon's salesman, I bought all the balloons he was holding and turned to face the kids.

"KIS THE BALLONS ARE FOR FREE COME ON!" I yelled and they already ran toward me, I gave haru the Spiderman balloon and he was jumping around with it, I looked at sana and stood beside her I fixed my shirt and handed her the heart-shaped balloon "this special one is for my princess" I tied the string on her wrist and winked at her for extra style points. I froze when sana tip-toed and kissed my cheek, she looked at me with her sparkly eyes I faked that I lost balance and slid om the bench's back making sana chuckle and some girls giggle.

My days with sana passed like this... We would go on normal dates such as dinners and cinema...

But today I received a bad news, she left work early because she was tired and sick, I, too, left work and rushed to her house I still have the key so I opened the door just to see her laying on the couch. I knelt next to her and held her hand "you look pale"

"I am on my period that's why" she frowned and held my hand tightly.

"Shall we go to the hospital? You are always tired sana-ya" I caressed her hair "let me take you to the bed" I carried her bridal style to her king sized bed and made sure she is warm and comfortable.

I sighed while seeing her like this I wonder if it's all because of her period...

MEANWHILE

In one of the biggest abandoned building echoed the classic Sarabande by George Frederic Handel (A/N: I was listening to this track and this character popped in my mind... I am creepy lol). The building was cold and dark except one big room where someone was humming to every note to this music... He wasn't drawing or finishing the 1000 pieces puzzle. His face was almost hidden from the mask he was wearing, preventing him from smelling the nasty scent of the dead body in front of him.

"Such a nice liver," he said holding the healthy liver in his hand he smiled while putting it in the fridge box for transporting human organs. He sighed while looking at the dead girl in front of him "poor you" he chuckled while doing the suture of the wound he made. He hid her face and walked to the small fish aquarium he owns.

"WHAT? NO! SHIT!" he hollered "pixy is dead!!!" he panicked as the orange small fish was now floating in the water. He carried it with his hand and put it in a small washcloth "I will bury tomorrow baby after I get rid of her useless body" he looked at the young girl laying on the bed and sighed.

He sat on a chair and looked at the big picture placed on the wall in front of him "and when will you be mine?" said kyungsoo...

To be continued...

I SUCK AT WRITING FLUFFS I AM SO SORRY :(... Mina will probably appear in the next chapter... AND should I write smut for sachaeng or nah?