Twenty-One

Third person's POV

Chaeyoung woke up in the middle of the night, luckily they locked the door so they won't get caught. He needed a moment to remember what happened last night, mina was sleeping on his right with her head on his chest, he was wearing his pants while she was in her undergarments as soon as she moved a bit he sat down while avoiding the look at her while she grabbed her jeans and shirt "I don't know how this happened" she said.

"It's okay, it's a mistake" he blew air from his mouth and wore his t-shirt "sana and I broke up"

"What why?" she gasped.

"It's our fate" his eyes finally met hers and they will never feel dry like before he yelped and grabbed his jacket "I will leave now see you later mina" he unlocked the door and sat behind the steering wheel... He was driving while leaning arm on the window his tears were falling over his cheeks carrying his sweet memories with sana he started to laugh as tears can't come out anymore... He is depressed and drenched in sadness that no one can pull him out of it.

The latter wasn't any better, she never leaves home now all she does is staying at home crying or watching the drama that she doesn't believe anymore. Momo is doing her best to help her but she fails miserably, same as kyungsoo who is getting closer to sana, she is now used to talking to him every day, telling him about her daily routine and how her heart is broken and he will touch her heart and bring a smile to her face with the soft words he told her.

Few weeks passed...

Son's mansion

Chaeyoung came home around seven, after a long day at work he was about to walk to his bedroom when the maid stopped him "chaeyoung" she held his arm while panting "mister minkyung has been sitting in his office for six hours now, the door is locked and I can't come in"

"Why you didn't unlock it?" he asked while walking to his father's office.

"I don't have the key, he keeps it with him" she was holding her hands while staring at the door worriedly.

"Step back," said chaeyoung as he kicked the door once and twice until it swung open. The two rushed in and saw minkyung leaning on the desk "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" he yelled and run to his father, he loosed the older's necktie and helped him to sit down.

"Son" minkyung smiled, his face was full of sweat same as his shirt "this is it, it's over"

"What are you talking about?" chaeyoung was confused.

"It's time for me to leave and for you to replace me do well... Huh?"

Chaeyoung clenched his jaw "I am not ready yet father"

"You will do well I raised you to be chairman" the old man coughed "I no longer work in illegal organ trafficking" he smiled "I am clean now, I am clean"

"Yes you are father" chaeyoung cried "WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?" he hollered just when his father closed his eyes as his soul extracted from his body.

Chaeyoung sat on the floor while leaning on the wall, the maid gasped and cried upon seeing her master lifeless on the chair.

"For who I am going through all of this?" chaeyoung repeated under his breath.

Chaeyoung had to deal with the required paper works alone, he was staring at his father's picture in the funeral, accepting everyone's real or fake concern was so painful for him... It felt like yesterday when his mother and brother died and now it's time for his father... They left him alone to face this cruel world.

Everyone left and chaeyoung was still standing in front of his father's picture with the flower surrounding it.

"I am so sorry for your loss" a familiar voice to chaeyoung said, he turned around and saw kyungsoo wearing a nice black suit, he bowed his head and smirked at him "I bet he will live forever in hell"

"I bet he won't stay longer than you"

Kyungsoo laughed out loud "you are the loser now chaeyoung"

"My father works no longer in illegal organ trafficking-"

"I know, me too" kyungsoo cut him off.

"That means I can snatch sana from you again"

Kyungsoo frowned "you can't! not when she decided to get over you and move on"

"She won't"

"Why are you certain?"

"Because our love is so sincere you probably don't know the meaning of it"

Kyungsoo looked at chaeyoung with disgust "then I will let her tell you personally how she will get over you"

Chaeyoung looked away and saw sana waiting for him outside she was wearing all black while holding a bag she was stumping her feet playfully on the grass his legs instinctively walked to her, she bowed to him humble "I am sorry for your loss"

"Sana" chaeyoung smiled a bit "how are you?"

"I don't expect you to care I just came here to tell you something" she took a deep breath "I am moving with haru and momo's parents to Japan, I will start a new life there away from everything, everyone and you"

"Why?" he soft spoken.

"I thought you are the one for me and that was my biggest mistake, sometimes right things are hard to be seen immediately" she looked at his eyes with sorrow "you were so precious to me chaeyoung, you hid yourself with a lie cloak and I forgave you... I wish I didn't"

Chaeyoung looked down in shame... He hurt sana really bad and fixing everything now will be hard and impossible.

"Goodbye chaeyoung" he watched her leave to kyungsoo's black car, he was talking on the phone and chaeyoung's eyes were fixed on her.

She blew air on the window and drew a heart he smiled while seeing it, she drew the two eyes and looked at him he was anticipating the full drawing the smile disappeared when she drew a sad smiley face instead of the happy one. She looked forward as kyungsoo drove off taking her away with him.

Chaeyoung was standing alone on the sidewalk, ignoring the fact that it was late and raining until he felt someone next to him holding an umbrella.

"Chaeyoung" mina spoke softly "I am holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing ok, can I be the person by your side from now on?"

She slowly looked at her and smiled weakly at her.

Everything collapsed and now it's time to move on...

Five years later... To be continued...

Told ya it's a long FIC XD... I am enjoying this SO MUCH! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU WHAT I AM PLANNING *SCREAMS* 

I don't want to sound cringy, but in this story I want to talk about sacrificing for your lover and staying with him/her through ups and downs... Don't take it as a dramatic fanfic... I hope you can feel my message